No announcement yet.

Eminem real reply to MGK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Sounds like the older Jay-Z (older in age) when he addressed his beefs. Basically, i'm richer than you, I made you famous, I have more fans than you, my old albums are so great.

Still didn't address the fact that in his raps he keeps saying "I'ma get Trick Trick". What 46 year old man, legendary rapper, goes around talking about he's gonna call another man? As a diss in a song?

When the hell did you hear Biggie, Pac, Nas, Jay-Z, Mobb Deep name drop someone they're gonna get on their opponent?

It's so lame, and the "i'm richer than you and I sell more than you" by these old rappers is tiresome.

I think MGK has the upper hand here. 1-0. Weak comeback my Em. But I predicted anything he says, fans will say he killed it, as lame as the content is.
    Let me tell you something.... USP Lompoc... I heard, paid attention to guys.... who got caught up... you a prison guard ..... I met amazing ppl in prison...

I think most ppl have ever met... better than me...

Comment

Sounds like the older Jay-Z (older in age) when he addressed his beefs. Basically, i'm richer than you, I made you famous, I have more fans than you, my old albums are so great.
      And? He was replying to MGK's lyrics. Wasn't like he's just throwing that out there.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
        And? He was replying to MGK's lyrics. Wasn't like he's just throwing that out there.
        It's weak. But I wasn't surprised. Eminem, for all the beefs he's had, doesn't even have a diss track that is considered top 20 diss song of all time. You think he would, but his disses are usually weak, with his fanbase hyping them as better than it is.

Comment

My exact reaction

Comment

It's weak. But I wasn't surprised. Eminem, for all the beefs he's had, doesn't even have a diss track that is considered top 20 diss song of all time. You think he would, but his disses are usually weak, with his fanbase hyping them as better than it is.
            I would agree if he was just throwing it out there but he was replying directly to what was said.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovnikov View Post
              Drake may cheat using ghost writers, but he'll still body people. They had to call him off because he was going to release some serious shiz on Kanye, formally

And, are you sure he didn't respond?

Look up "Behind Barz" on Youtube

Bodied, informally
              Drake's papi James Prince was doing damage control because Push was about to push his SH@% in even more if he responded. They didn't want to kill the album promo
              Last edited by Mushashi; 09-15-2018, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Still didn't address the fact that in his raps he keeps saying "I'ma get Trick Trick". What 46 year old man, legendary rapper, goes around talking about he's gonna call another man? As a diss in a song?

When the hell did you hear Biggie, Pac, Nas, Jay-Z, Mobb Deep name drop someone they're gonna get on their opponent?

It's so lame, and the "i'm richer than you and I sell more than you" by these old rappers is tiresome.

I think MGK has the upper hand here. 1-0. Weak comeback my Em. But I predicted anything he says, fans will say he killed it, as lame as the content is.
                If you listen to MGK'S diss, Em was directly responding to everything said on that record. He's a 45 years old rapper, washed up, after this MGK will have more fans than EM etc etc etc. Threw a few shots at Diddy for good measure. Yeah it wasn't the hardest diss of all the time but it was enough to do the job.

Comment

Not good, I'd rate it 3/10.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    What did em say? He has more money and sold more records and is a better rapper. This was subpar for an Eminem level rapper.

Compare to story of adidon there’s levels to dissing
                    Pusha T diss was great because he went super personal and had info that wasn’t known to the public

Like Nas did with Ether

But not All Disses need to be personal

Maybe MGK doesn’t have any skeletons or maybe Eminem doesn’t even give a f.uck if he does because he’s wack as sh.it and it’s not even needed for a wack a.ss rapper with literally no hits and no memorable lines to get murdered basically em just dissed him because he thinks he’s trash

Regardless Em took a sh.it on MGK and easily
                    Had the better song / bars and everything he said was true.

He treated him like the rap red headed step child he is that basically is a short bus version of Eminem and only has a career because of the path Eminem blazed and probably
                    Got into rap/hip-hop because of him

MGK is Eminem’s son and Dad basically curb stomped him and his BS career out of boredom and didn’t even need to get personal just remind who Eminem is and what he’s accomplished and who MGK is and his lack of
                    Accomplishments

Comment

Originally posted by Mushashi View Post
                      Drake's papi James Prince was doing damage control because Push was about to push his SH@% in even more if he responded. They didn't want to kill the album promo
                      I believe it was purely a financial decision. Another "Back 2 Back" would've done well, but "In my Feelings" made Drake some real money. Took over the country. Had it flopped, responding would've become a necessity, but I can see why he didn't see the use in risking the negative impact of a beef with Pusha/Kanye. You gotta remember Kanye's a Kardashian now. Kylie isn't a billionaire for no reason. They have a following, and Drake made the smart play.

Comment

Working...
                      X