Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweden to go to the polls today......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was seeing figures that Sweden were taking in around 100k refugees a year at some point.. That's a massive amount given Sweden doesn't have a big population.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      I was seeing figures that Sweden were taking in around 100k refugees a year at some point.. That's a massive amount given Sweden doesn't have a big population.
      Correct.

I believe that per capita they took more of them in than any other European country.

Idiots.

Comment

The outcome isn't all that surprising when anyone in Europe with an inkling of concern about saving their country from an invading horde of jihadists is labeled a far, ultra, hitleresque right wing extremist.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          you were right, they bottled it.
          I have bad news for Sweden. There was a Harvard study that says once a country reaches around 16% in terms of being Muslim, it is irreversible and that country would be fully Islamic in the future. Probably a few generations, and around 100-150 years for it to be complete

Sweden's Islamic population is around 8%. The tipping point is 16%. They're halfway there.

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...Far-Right.html

ultra liberal sweden expected to make dramatic turn to the right
            Hope so, man. It will do them some good if they actually do.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              Hope so, man. It will do them some good if they actually do.
              they didnt follow through with it when push came to shove, although the right did make some gains. im not some expert on their system but sounds like neither of the two main parties got a majority and both refuse to do a deal with the 'far' right group.

Comment

they didnt follow through with it when push came to shove, although the right did make some gains. im not some expert on their system but sounds like neither of the two main parties got a majority and both refuse to do a deal with the 'far' right group.
                Ah, dang. Well, I guess it's down the tubes they go. That's a shame.

Comment

The Swedes best dig themselves more graces, and get a bunch of rape kits.

They're gonna need them.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                    I have bad news for Sweden. There was a Harvard study that says once a country reaches around 16% in terms of being Muslim, it is irreversible and that country would be fully Islamic in the future. Probably a few generations, and around 100-150 years for it to be complete

Sweden's Islamic population is around 8%. The tipping point is 16%. They're halfway there.
                    Did the study only look at forcefully invaded countries, or also countries like Swede who let them in without a fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X