No announcement yet.

Serena loses another final and throws another Diva Fit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
    Boy, this response was brutal. All facts and logic. I also have to add the men's game is not only more watched but more respected and seen as the highest level of tennis.
    Much higher level and just lived through the golden age of men's tennis with the 3 greatest players all competing against each other. Not to mention they spend 3-5 times more time on court as the female players.

But equal pay, just not for equal work, equal skill, or equal revenue brought in.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Man is talking facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        I don't agree, she will hurt the sport by acting like this, she didn't apologise, instead she's abusive and having some private crusade while what she should do is apologise for her behaviour. Only because she's ATG doesn't mean she can get away with that crap.
        I didnt talk about her getting away with anything.

I talked about how we frame this within the entirety of her legacy. She was wrong yesterday. Thats one bad day.

You know who else 'abused' refs? MJ did and Brady does. Which one of them is considered a disgrace to their sport? We just understand they werent perfect.

Show me all the damage McEnroe's done to tennis. Illl wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          A great piece.

The worst thing is how the media is carrying on with the sexism narrative, knowingly lying to the public.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post

I talked about how we frame this within the entirety of her legacy. She was wrong yesterday. Thats one bad day.

You know who else 'abused' refs? MJ did and Brady does. Which one of them is considered a disgrace to their sport? We just understand they werent perfect.

I never said she's disgrace to sport. Comparing her to others and try to spin it around saying others did it so it's fine is really stupid. She did wrong but the worst part is that she still doing the same, others had their egos check and apologise after but she still thinks she's above others, especially in her home country. I'm fan of her tennis but when she's abusing umpire and yes she was very, very abusive, then she deserves all the criticism in the world, sadly don't think she will understand her mistake.
            Last edited by Boksfan; 09-10-2018, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post

So we all agree that was disgraceful behaviour by Williams yesterday.

So why do you think the media ain't calling her out on it

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                I never said she's disgrace to sport. Comparing her to others and try to spin it around saying others did it so it's fine is really stupid. She did wrong but the worst part is that she still doing the same, others had their egos check and apologise after but she still thinks she's above others, especially in her home country. I'm fan on her tennis but when she's abusing umpire and yes she was very, very abusive, then she deserves all the criticism in the world, sadly don't think she will understand her mistake.
                This worst bit is her cries of sexism, and continuing her victim mentality, that is stealing the headlines and taking the limelight away from the Champion Osaka.

It's not the first time she has done this as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  So we all agree that was disgraceful behaviour by Williams yesterday.

So why do you think the media ain't calling her out on it
                  I wish she would come out and admit her faults. The media is really siding with her on this despite the facts. Just more fake news.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                      Boy, this response was brutal. All facts and logic. I also have to add the men's game is not only more watched but more respected and seen as the highest level of tennis.
                      Oh hi Captain Obvious.

Any other insightful input on the subject?

Comment

Working...
                      X