Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia: Porter Sucker For Straight Right Hand, Has No Skill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
    Im still not sold on the guy

He’s tough and game but it’s ugly to watch ... like a American Ricky Hatton

Garcia late ko for me . Should be a good scrap though and I’ve set a alarm for it
    Not sure what ugly to watch has to do with anything. If garcia can land a one hitter quitter he can stop porter, otherwise, tall order. Backing porter.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      Not sure what ugly to watch has to do with anything. If garcia can land a one hitter quitter he can stop porter, otherwise, tall order. Backing porter.
      May the best man win

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        Fair play to you lad .. you called it

I lost £20 on a 8-9 Garcia knockout

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Yes. They have to.
          Porter got the decision. It was a draw. He ends up fighting Spence. Garcia didn't look bad and got lucky that he can now fight more guys before before being destroyed by Spence. Porter is the unlucky one who has to ko'd destroyed by Spence next, then go back to the drawing board and then ends up a gate keeper ala Berto.

Comment

Yeah, you thought we and the judges believed team Garcia regarding ‘Spence next’ favor call. Spence was right in the ring with a title. Why didn’t you call him then?

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              I’m the words of Floyd sr “I ain’t seen that man throw a straight punch yet”

Talking about porter lol
              fuk crack gayweather snr. nobody takes that bum seriously as a trainer. he was a bum as a fighter too! Straight punch or not porter still whooped danny's ass and is one of the top fighters in boxing.

Comment

Lol Danny lost to a guy with no skill...what does that make Swift Garcia ?

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
                  fuk crack gayweather snr. nobody takes that bum seriously as a trainer. he was a bum as a fighter too! Straight punch or not porter still whooped danny's ass and is one of the top fighters in boxing.
                  damn bro are you sucking shawns dick after the fight? You’ve been non stop

Comment

Working...
                  X