Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin fans: If Canelo wins fair and square will you give him his respect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    yes exactly like all the floydy fans did in kovalev-ward or the first canelo-ggg fight. they gave their props to the better fighter. thanks for being so honest! they didn't just pretend like the guy they wanted to win did win no matter what happened.
    All your posts revolve around Floyd no matter what fighters are being discussed

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      they will just make some slow mo video and claim GGG really won and spam the forum with videos year after year while cheering on another boxer with a new created alt
      and you will pretend like canelo deseved to win even if its another robbery. you pretend like politics has nothing to do with boxing. how can you divorce yourself from that reality? cause the guys you like mostly benefit from said politics. leads you down a dark path where you are defending cheaters who low blow guys and "win" then you come on here STOP COMPLAINING GUYS MY GUY WON YOU ARE JUST HATING!

how much hate did alvarez get for ko'ing kovalev? about none. how much hate did ward get when he robbed him then low blow ko'd him? and we didn't need slow mo. you needed it but refused to look cause you had your mind made up. just like you have your mind made up on this fight. dont even watch. just have your posts ready: canelo schooled him, ggg is overrated, ggg never beat anyone, i knew ggg was a bum, which will it be? get your copy paste ready so you can post first and tell us how you knew all along for the last ten years how ggg would lose! clairvoyant!

Comment

not really its floyd, ward, or eric crumble. my 3 favs

Comment

not really its floyd, ward, or eric crumble. my 3 favs
          You never talk boxing period, why come her just to troll?

Comment

Depends what Canelo winning "fair and square" means. If it just means more highly questionable judges' cards, then the answer is definitely no.

If Canelo wins a clear UD, great for him -- he beat a 36 year old who's been eating punches with his face for years. I can't get too excited about that, either. Especially with a couple failed drug tests in his recent past.

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
              If close fight dont expect many guys saying a thing. If is UD then , yes. Most people will give him props. I will too.

But really I dont see that happening, lets see it September 15th
              Zero chance. The Kovalev fans say Ward won bc of low lows. Ward had Kovalev turning has back like a woman and crying to the ref.

Golovkin "fans" will - ignore - anything related to their hero losing and say "pednelo", etc.

Clenbuterol is an asthma medicine that is used to make cattle less fatty - so you can sell more "meat". It is NOT a steroid. Most people on here dont have a GED so all they understand is one-liner phrases and authoritarians..which is why they like Trump and Duterte XD XD XD

Comment

yes exactly like all the floydy fans did in kovalev-ward or the first canelo-ggg fight. they gave their props to the better fighter. thanks for being so honest! they didn't just pretend like the guy they wanted to win did win no matter what happened.
                daggum got some dick sucking lips XD XD XD

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                  Depends what Canelo winning "fair and square" means. If it just means more highly questionable judges' cards, then the answer is definitely no.

If Canelo wins a clear UD, great for him -- he beat a 36 year old who's been eating punches with his face for years. I can't get too excited about that, either. Especially with a couple failed drug tests in his recent past.
                  lol...........................

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Will you be men enough to congratulate him and say that the better man won?
                    LOL your the same guy who made out like clenelo is totally innocent of any PED taking
                    if golovkin wins again and they actually give it to him this time, will YOU give credit? i doubt it.

Comment

But if Canelo beats the hell out of Golovkin -- and wins by stoppage -- then yes. That would be pretty cool.

Otherwise, really who cares about another controversial decision?

Comment

Working...
                      X