Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Hotel About Block Away From Manchester Terror Attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    What is the UK going to do about it? nothing.
    How many levels of stupid are you? Can you spell R-E-T-A-R-D?

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
      No. They blew up 2 of our buildings on 9/11, but we blew up 2 of their countries. USA always Wins. UK would have lost WW 2 without the US. 'MURICA!
      the british were the ones who really dealt most of the damage against Germany. They were so small in comparison and were never taken over. tough little country. as of late though, it seems they have gone soft. the whole country is foreign and overun.

Comment

Originally posted by Daveros View Post
        You need a history lesson boy... ''USA'' haven't won a war it has entered since WW2.

now back under your rock
        And u need an English lesson. Correct grammar is "Usa Hasn't", not "haven't".

And we have never lost 1 War, except Vietnam, where we actually didn't lose any Battles. And we could have Won That 1, by dropping 2-3 nukes, and calling it A Day.

We are the most powerful country, and the only reason any other country exists, is because we are nice enough to allow them to exist. We have the power, we make the rules. Comparing us to any other country is like comparing a NFL team to a high school team. Not worth comparing.
        'MURICA
        Last edited by HAMMER77777; 05-24-2017, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
          the british were the ones who really dealt most of the damage against Germany. They were so small in comparison and were never taken over. tough little country. as of late though, it seems they have gone soft. the whole country is foreign and overun.
          Ya, buddy. I see your point. I have no problem with UK. They are 1 of our best allies. My only point, is that they have to Know their place. We like them, and they are Cool and everything, but we are Sheriff Andy Griffith, and they are Deputy Barney Fife. We are Fred, and they are Barney. We are Yogi Bear, and they are Boo-boo. LOL.

We are more than willing to let them be our side-kick, but they have to always remember that that's what they are. A less powerful, though still loyal, side-kick. As long as they Know their place, we will be nice, and let them exist. Puppy dogs are OK, as long as they Know who the bosses are.

Comment

gotta save the refugees doe!

Comment

I'm sat in my apartment about a mile from Bramall Lane in Sheffield tonight and I have no worries about Saturday night. Sheffield is a good, integrated city. Lots of Muslims here but I don't see the divisions you see in other major cities. It's going to be fine.

Comment

Haha make me laugh ww2 use wimps didnt enter the fight till german forces were running on empty total **** threw kicks in while hitler was on the floor then forever after made out use were heros thats a cowards act to me and yes you blew up countrys cos man for man smelly lil afghans would of owned use uk had to win the ground game for use

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                  Haha make me laugh ww2 use wimps didnt enter the fight till german forces were running on empty total **** threw kicks in while hitler was on the floor then forever after made out use were heros thats a cowards act to me and yes you blew up countrys cos man for man smelly lil afghans would of owned use uk had to win the ground game for use
                  lmao yeah pretty much. USA would have been curb stomped in 1942 if they went head to head with Germany and had 0 allies.

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
                    If you want to see how stupid humans can be go read the comments section for these nutjob videos. Frightening to know these people breed.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      Them terrorist know not to mess with American citizens. U.S.A
                      Lots of innocent people died you insensitive prat, stop trying to make it about the USA all the bloody time. Terrorism is everywhere even in you're 'great' country.

Comment

Working...
                      X