Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loma, Floyd, Ward, Canelo, Klitscho FOTD??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It should be floyd. But let's be honest they wouldnt put him in.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      See my post above. Gayweather fans like you are imbeciles so I have to speak at your level.
      Canelo just wasn't good enough dude. Just like Coka dela lingerie. Just like JMM. I think you're real problem with Floyd is he beats Mexican greats as easy as he does women.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        See post above from Pigeons. It's fine if you don't think Floyd deserves FOTD, but at least make a valid, coherent argument rather than just spew hate that is completely opposite of the truth.

Canelo just wasn't good enough dude. Just like Coka dela lingerie. Just like JMM. I think you're real problem with Floyd is he beats Mexican greats as easy as he does women.
        Why you bringing up race?

Typical from your kind, first to bring up race, but as soon as something is said about you it's off the mods, Al Sharpton and woke twitter.

Comment

Floyd even though he fought half the decade

Comment

Typical from your kind, first to bring up race, but as soon as something is said about you it's off the mods, Al Sharpton and woke twitter.
            I brought up the reason you responded the way you did this thread. It's clear that is the reason. You attack anyone that picked Floyd.

Floyd didn't beat Canelo because Canelo was too young, he beat him because he is better than him. That bothers you. It bothers you he beat Fishnets dela cokefiend a fighter you love, after he clowned him and made him look like a weak cross dressing coke head.

You feel inferior and the only way you can vent and express your inferiority complex it is to claim Floyd is gay and trash his wins.

Very sad. Go deal with your inferiority complex in a more healthy way.

Comment

floyd retired in 2015, why even mention him, he isnt getting it nor should he

Comment

Should be Floyd but politics say Canelo will win the award.

Comment

Pretty sure Canelo will get the nod, but Pac belongs in the running, especially if he beats Thurman.

Comment

Typical posts from one of the most virulent bigots to ever infect these boards.

Comment

It's gottta be Floyd or Canelo. It's up to Canelo to erase Floyd from the ballot.

Comment

Working...
                      X