• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You forgot nery vs payano as well

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
      You forgot nery vs payano as well
      I can't see it on this card!... (according to Boxrec)

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        Normally ppv events lately have name fighters in the main event but a weak undercard with prospects taking on safe sure wins. But I noticed this card is full of good fights.

Yordenis Ugas fights the 28-0 Omar Figueroa Jr.
        Sergey Lipinets takes on gate keeper John Molina Jr.
        and also;
        Caleb Plant at 18-0 faces 21-0 Mike Lee.

Did they forget the normal recipe for meaningless under cards?
        Will purchase & not regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
          The Caleb fight might end up being better than the main event. Good card.
          The Caleb fight isn’t on the ppv. And it won’t be good. Have u seen Mike Lee fight? He’s horrible. I’m glad that’s not on the ppv undercard Tbh. The fights on the ppv undercard better than that.

Comment

Mike Lee is a god awful fighter. He has fought nothing but club fighters throughout his entire career and barely even beat some of them. Classic example of fans seeing an undefeated record and assuming a fighter must be good.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              Normally ppv events lately have name fighters in the main event but a weak undercard with prospects taking on safe sure wins. But I noticed this card is full of good fights.

Yordenis Ugas fights the 28-0 Omar Figueroa Jr.
              Sergey Lipinets takes on gate keeper John Molina Jr.
              and also;
              Caleb Plant at 18-0 faces 21-0 Mike Lee.

Did they forget the normal recipe for meaningless under cards?
              I agree that’s the best undercard I’ve seen in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Mike Lee is a god awful fighter. He has fought nothing but club fighters throughout his entire career and barely even beat some of them. Classic example of fans seeing an undefeated record and assuming a fighter must be good.
                I agree on lee over here they treat him like royalty.The fight is interesting to me as a boxing fan only because I know he has to perform or he’s done.Been a pro way to long to have only 21 fights and not one decent opponent on his record.Hes fought at 175 and was ranked at 175 I believe but now he’s dropping down to 68.Hes going to get exposed big time.big time.

Comment

Working...
                X