Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Do you believe he raped her?
Yes 3 27.27%
No 4 36.36%
Not sure 4 36.36%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-12-2019, 10:27 AM #41
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 12082 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,440,772.88
Total Points: 2,556,209.95
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

I've been waiting for sentencing and I see I must have missed the title. 12 years!!!??

I was waiting because, I'm sure we were all thinking how is this going to be different from the Brock Turner (the White swimmer) case.

So this dude gets 12 years and lifetime probation.

Brock Turner gets 6 months and 3 years probation.

What a surprise.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
convicted, making, ofrape, prison, sentenced, woman., years