Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-27-2011, 09:20 PM #71
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Everywhere has disabled reputation
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,461.00
You deserve a medal for pissing off these pactards lol - BoZz 

*******/***** and rational thought are mutually exclusive terms.
Everywhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:21 PM #72
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2220 Post(s)
SplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 50,950.79
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon lol - -jose- Suck on this d@ck prick - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryannn View Post
the thing with floyd is he and his fans say he does this act to be hated. they pay hoping to see him lose but they still pay right?

what puzzles me is floyd and his fans biiitch and whine when floyd is hated.
this should have killed this sht thread
SplitSecond is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:44 PM #73
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Kenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 8,744.00
For watching fights. - LADodgerDog Subway for you! - Dorian.. Keep swimming Kenny - rorymac 4 the kind words - sugersean15 No Message - Kenny MF Powers 
awesome sig bro! - chiguy91 Stalking your thread- Congrats! :) - I ♥ RVP ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Thanks bro, glad there are other free thinkers - Boxingtech718v2 :D - cawadoody 
Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by considerthis View Post
you don't know me son...i'm no *****...bet. i'm just anti-*******. they disgust me to the fullest. worst faction of boxing "fans" i've ever encountered.

btw the 49ers are habitual losers from a gay city...go fuk yourself
LO****ingL!
Kenny MF Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:57 PM #74
Banned

QADASHBANYAH has disabled reputation
Total Points: 1,181.00
An award for some epic posts. - Kenny MF Powers keep owning those idiotic pactards with ease - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugh! View Post
this should have killed this sht thread
DOG!!! (DONT EAT IT) When I see your post I literally say your goddamn username.

UGH!!! SUMS UP YOUR POSTING ABILITY...

UGH!!! SUMS UP YOUR BOXING KNOWLEDGE....

UGH!!! SUMS UP THE IMPOVERISHED ISLAND YOU COME FROM, AND THAT GODDAMN CATFISH YOU HAVE AS AN AVATAR....
QADASHBANYAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:03 PM #75
Banned

An award for some epic posts. - Kenny MF Powers keep owning those idiotic pactards with ease - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
sugar sting ray's resume:

Virgin

lives in moms basement

5ft 3" 260lbs

has had the same sweat pants on for 4 days

eats cheetos for breakfast

jerks off 17 times a day

sees daylight once per week

his mom's a whore
lol goddamn man!!!! Lol

good one....

I gotta green k you tomorrow when i am able!!!lol
Old 09-27-2011, 10:07 PM #76
Banned

Quote:
you don't know me son...i'm no *****...bet. I'm just anti-*******. They disgust me to the fullest. Worst faction of boxing "fans" i've ever encountered.

Btw the 49ers are habitual losers from a gay city...go fuk yourself
damn son you coming with them today lol.....

Classic.....
Old 09-27-2011, 10:08 PM #77
Interim Champion

CasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 6,748.00
i'm not sure if you're an alt or something but you're a solid poster - chiguy91 ownage of another pactard - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
Okay Pac fans this is really getting old now. I see threads about who Floyd should face next, as well as threads about Floyd ducking Ortiz....

How can you duck a man that you just kicked ass????

Why don't I see any threads about who Manny should fight next? Is it because you guys already know in advance whom he will fight and it doesnt matter??

Seriously you could put a child with DOWNS in the ring with Manny and you guys would make up reasons for the Downs KID BEING A LOGICAL AND DANGEROUS FOE.

Okay you don't like Mayweather and you feel Pac is the better fighter!! You feel he would kick Mayweather's ass and you make it a point to basically say this in every thread, so it would seem logical that you pressure Manny to fight Floyd for the sake of all things holy in boxing....

TAKE THAT TEST AND DON'T ACCEPT BRADLEY OR ANYONE ELSE.. SAME WITH FLOYD, ACCEPT MANNY AND NO ONE ELSE.

BUT YOU DO NOT DO THIS.

FACT:

You condone him fighting Mosley after you told Mayweather fans Mosley was too old a year earlier...

I think its logical that if Mosley was too old in May 2010 WHEN HE FOUGHT MAYWEATHER, THAT HE WOULD BE TOO, TOO OLD IN 2011 WHEN HE FOUGHT PAC, But I didn't see that point argued by any Pac fans.. It was a good match up was all I heard before the fight, even though weeks before it was announced I heard continuously Mayweather FOUGHT Shane when Shane is way past his prime...
EVEN THOUGH MANY OF YOU STATED FLOYD WOULD NEVER FIGHT SHANE.LOOKIN' AT YOUR B!TCH ASS PULLCOUNTER

DOES IT NOT **** WITH YOU GUYS SOULS HOW BIASED YOU ARE??

AT LEAST FLOYD FANS HAVE A REASON TO LIKE FLOYD. HES UNDEFEATED AND ARGUABLY THE MOST SOUND BOXER IN MANY GENERATIONS.

I HAVE YET TO HEAR ONE BOXER OF PROMISE OF BEING GREAT WISHING THEY HAD MANNY'S SKILLSET.

NO ONE CAN DENY THAT, BUT HOW ABOUT FOR THE SAKE OF BOXING *******S HOLD OFF THEIR LITTLE INSECURITIES, AND DEMAND THAT PAC AND FLOYD FIGHT TO SEE WHO'S THE BETTER MAN ONCE AND FOR ALL.

IF the fans are not asking Pac why he is fighting an OLDER Mosley and Marquez at a weight Marquez has never been successful at, why do we not hear an outcry about this right now???

This is why your comments always deviate from the point at hand and turn into Floyd is gay, and Leonard Ellerbe is gay posts.

BECAUSE IN BRUTAL HONESTY, YOU HAVE NO AMMUNITION WHATSOEVER.

It would be a travesty for this fight not to happen, but if you *******s continue to let Pac get free passes, your generation will be the reason that the biggest fight that could be made, and most definitely the highest grossing fight of all time did not get made....

HOW CAN YOU CALL YOURSELF BOXING FANS, IF YOUR ACTIONS DICTATE YOU WANT TO AVOID THIS FIGHT AT ALL COSTS???

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
You mad brah?

Mayweather stole my $60 against Ortiz. And Manny stole my $60 against Mosley, Clottey.

****'em both and...:gay:
CasualBoxingFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:21 PM #78
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Twako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 13,557.96
for luck - jazluvr ayan pre - Talisayen tagay - Talisayen A glass of zee finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Talisayen 

lol at the stupidity of this thread. you dont have to be a ******* not to like floyd. just browse the internet and youll be enlightened.

welcome.
Twako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:33 PM #79
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twako View Post
lol at the stupidity of this thread. you dont have to be a ******* not to like floyd. just browse the internet and youll be enlightened.

welcome.
YOU DO KNOW THAT COMMON SENSE IS NOT REALLY COMMON....

And that most people are genuine ******S.....

PLAIN AND SIMPLE.....

SO THAT DOESNT HELP YOU ARE YOUR CASE RIGHT NOW BUDDY.

NO ONE IS NOT SAYING DONT LIKE HIM...

TRY AND KEEP UP SLOW ASS P******!!!

I AM SAYING KEEP IT IN THE RING AND GIVE HIM A FAIR SHAKE
.... BUT YOUR UGLY ASS JUST LIKE LARRY MERCHANT.. YOU DONT WANNA GIVE FLOYD A FAIR SHAKE..LOL

Share This With Friends

Tags
arum, drugs, flomos, jinkee ugly, lady fan ugly too, pactards, peds, usada