No announcement yet.

Your P4P Top 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your P4P Top 5

Who do you consider to be the P4P top 5 at the moment and why? I see it like this...

1: Crawford. He is such a balanced fighter and he has not just beaten, but dominated, lots of good fighters through the years.
    2: Wilder. His KO percentage is absolutely insane and he has defeated opponents such as Stiverne, Fury and Ortiz, who all have proven themselves as quality opposition. Not as balanced as Crawford, but his pure destructiveness makes him a clear number two, IMO.
    3: Rigondeaux. He defeated a P4P top fighter in Donaire and his only loss came against a way bigger Lomachenko, who himself is a good boxer. He is a better boxer than Wilder, but I have him below him, as he is starting to get old.
    4: Jacobs. He got robbed against Golovkin and Canelo. If the judges had been less influenced by the popularity of his opponents, Jacobs would have one of the best resumes in the entire sport at the moment. He lost to Pirog, fair and square, but that feels like ages ago and he has improved a lot since then.
    5: Joshua. He was the big champ at heavyweight until his loss to Ruiz and I expect him to avenge the loss in the rematch. The loss was pretty bad, though, so I have him down at number 5 at the moment.

1. Lomachenko
    2. Crawford
    3. Inoue
    4. Nietes
    5. Alvarez

Comment

Hmm... What do them 5 have in common???

Comment

you got it ! Can we decipher a little pattern here?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          2 Latinos, 2 Black Americans and a Brit....All boxers?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            High KO percentages, a trait I value a lot in a boxer. Especially when the knockouts happen against quality opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnTaylor View Post
              Who do you consider to be the P4P top 5 at the moment and why? I see it like this...

1: Crawford. He is such a balanced fighter and he has not just beaten, but dominated, lots of good fighters through the years.
              2: Wilder. His KO percentage is absolutely insane and he has defeated opponents such as Stiverne, Fury and Ortiz, who all have proven themselves as quality opposition. Not as balanced as Crawford, but his pure destructiveness makes him a clear number two, IMO.
              3: Rigondeaux. He defeated a P4P top fighter in Donaire and his only loss came against a way bigger Lomachenko, who himself is a good boxer. He is a better boxer than Wilder, but I have him below him, as he is starting to get old.
              4: Jacobs. He got robbed against Golovkin and Canelo. If the judges had been less influenced by the popularity of his opponents, Jacobs would have one of the best resumes in the entire sport at the moment. He lost to Pirog, fair and square, but that feels like ages ago and he has improved a lot since then.
              5: Joshua. He was the big champ at heavyweight until his loss to Ruiz and I expect him to avenge the loss in the rematch. The loss was pretty bad, though, so I have him down at number 5 at the moment.

😄😆😂 This fool doesn't know shet about boxing!

Comment

1.Canelo
                2. loma
                3. wilder
                4. usyk
                5. pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                  1. Lomachenko
                  2. Crawford
                  3. Inoue
                  4. Nietes
                  5. Alvarez
                  Lomachenko is good, but I don't think he deserves to be in a P4P top 5 until he proves himself a bit more.

Inoue looks promising and I actually considered to have him as my number 5, but again, I wanna see him beat Luis Nerry first. If he does that, he will surpass Joshua, even if Joshua beats Ruiz again.

I don't even know who Nietes is.

Alvarez, as in Canelo?

Comment

This imbecile didn't include Loma , Usuk, GGG ??? Wtf?! Another ****** ...

Comment

Working...
                    X