No announcement yet.

Takam would've stopped Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Takam would've stopped Usyk

Holy **** Usyk dodged a bullet. I forgot he was the original opponent. He'd have given him a 1 sided beatdown.

Crack pipe comes to mind. Usyk carried this guy and was looking for rnds,as soon as he was pressured he lit Witherspoon up. Takam would have got a UD loss ,come on get off the Wilder craziness which is trying to discredit a true icon in boxing . Did you hear the crowd ? Get real. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      Holy **** Usyk dodged a bullet. I forgot he was the original opponent. He'd have given him a 1 sided beatdown.
      Spoken like you dksab because ydksab

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        Crack pipe comes to mind. Usyk carried this guy and was looking for rnds,as soon as he was pressured he lit Witherspoon up. Takam would have got a UD loss ,come on get off the Wilder craziness which is trying to discredit a true icon in boxing . Did you hear the crowd ? Get real. lol
        And I found it hilarious that Usyk just drew more people in the US in his debut against a bum than American HW Wilder does title fights!

Comment

Wilder averages 10 rounds..maybe 9 in title fights you F'ing moron, even the idiot above me doesn't like you and he likes wilder . lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            And I found it hilarious that Usyk just drew more people in the US in his debut against a bum than American HW Wilder does title fights!
            Yea I don't understand the constant need to discredit guys Wilder wont fight anyway. Usyk has an entire country behind him ,he would sell out a far bigger venue to then he did tonight. Wilder will clout chase him now should he get past Ortiz, Don't know how someone stomaches that guy, its supposed to be about boxing .

Comment

Takam has a way of looking good but losing big fights. Still I can see why Usyk would think Takam was too dangerous to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                You're deluded, Usyk got hit and backed off. This is a 38 year old used car salesman in the worst shape of his career, took the bout on 5 days notice and was getting stopped by Seth Mitchell 7 years earlier in his prime.

As soon as Usyk tasted Witherspoons power he backed off, changed his pace completely.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Wilder averages 10 rounds..maybe 9 in title fights you F'ing moron, even the idiot above me doesn't like you and he likes wilder . lol
                  Against legit heavies, Usyk just struggled with chazz Witherspoon lmao

Comment

It took Wilder 11 rounds to stop Duhaupas and 9 rounds to stop Szpilka.

Comment

Working...
                    X