Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REPORT: Kavanaugh accused of more unwanted sexual contact by former classmate.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well since some people here like to post the idiot young turks video when it benefits them how about now?

wow lots of conspiracy theories thrown around there

or how about this one:

Definitive Proof That Kavanaugh Lied

the young turks are a joke and I forget who but theres one poster on here that constantly posts their videos

fuggin loser

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Lol she doesnt recall. So why did the media run with this?
      Originally posted by Purple Haze View Post
      the new york times

was candace owens right?

maybe they did write it themselves especially after the brand new Brett Kavanaugh fiasco that just happenend

these idiots like purple haze just keeps falling for the leftists traps

Like i said you can't make this shit up!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        A lot of what politicians do does impact a majority of the people.
        I didn't say it doesn't impact people at all. I said 99% of people aren't impacted ENOUGH or at all to stop doing their own sh^t to handle the governments bs. Cuz thats more or less what you gotta do to change the politricks going on today.

The entire world could change tomorrow if something impacted the majority or even maybe just 5% enough to take issue with the government.

Too many people depend on government to solve their problems or come to the rescue.
        Whats too many?

I see very few people requesting government help outside of people with a low quality of life. And if there is a low quality of life thats often about the system at large which the government has created & supports cuz we've made a system with winners & losers & no one wants to f#ck with the losers cuz they can't make enough money off of them.

Thats why we are down to buying & selling data & info about people now cuz you can give people sh^t that looks free to them but is making people billions of dollars.

And mark my words there will be housing for homeless people when you can make the technology cost effective & accurate enough to know when that person in the house is watching Netflix, is eating a sandwich, is jacking off or is taking a sh^t cuz they'll make billions of dollars off of that too.

Each election year we listen to all of the promises that will be broken by politicians running for office, and they are the same recycled promises that have been made for decades. Nothing has really changed in the last 50 years, despite promises from both sides that they will bring change. People keep falling for this tired old schtick.
        Cuz nothing needs to change as the politians see it cuz all the R's & D's do the same sh^t & the rest of us largely ignore the whole thing cuz we don't agree with either side enough to support them 24/7/365 or simply enough to vote for sh^t thats not impacting us enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
          This is what happens when you don't severely punish False Accusers.
          Trump advocates Kavanaugh suing these liars, and the superfan outlets who report the lies, for libel.

I know if I were in Kavanaugh's shoes, I'd have my lawyer on speed dial and he'd be filing libel and slander suits left and right.

Comment

Comment

Lol they still want to try and impeach him even after all this! These people are crazy! They know we know they are full of it but they just keep going. How can any Dem say a word about Rs after all of this chit they keep trying?

Comment

This is what happens when you don't severely punish False Accusers.
                This new one isn't even a false accuser

The "victim" made no allegation and says she doesnt remember anything.

The book the ny times article is talking about says exactly that she makes no accusation and she doesn't remember what the incident.

AND nytimes still writes it like theres a new accuser, new charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  This new one isn't even a false accuser

The "victim" made no allegation and says she doesnt remember anything.

The book the ny times article is talking about says exactly that she makes no accusation and she doesn't remember what the incident.

AND nytimes still writes it like theres a new accuser, new charge.
                  Doubt these Hacks would have had the Gall to try and slander Judge Kavanaugh again if Blasey Ford and her enablers were rotting in Jail Cells.

Comment

Doubt these Hacks would have had the Gall to try and slander Judge Kavanaugh again if Blasey Ford and her enablers were rotting in Jail Cells.
                    Worst one was ed begley jr accusation.

Did u see ed begley jr accuse kavanaugh?

Such bad acting from an actor.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      Worst one was ed begley jr accusation.

Did u see ed begley jr accuse kavanaugh?

Such bad acting from an actor.

He's let himself go.

Comment

Working...
                      X