• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA players gone hungry, Jameis Winston arrested for stealing crab legs

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2014/4...ab-legs-publix

Didn't they just get unlimited meals? I guess Crab Legs wasn't on the menu

Obvious indication that college football players should get paid

Comment

He's Jameis ****ing Winston. He wants to steal crab legs from Publix, you damn well let him.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        Obvious indication that college football players should get paid
        I'm all for it considering the money the NCAA makes and the "education" they're getting.

Comment

Lol they have free unlimited meals and unless he stole $500 worth of crab legs, they wont fill his big ass up. Probably did it on a dare or for fun

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            I'm all for it considering the money the NCAA makes and the "education" they're getting.
            lol, i was being more sarcastic... im torn on the whole thing. lots of ppl think they already do.. according to some dudes the SEC pays in cash, and USC pays in real estate lol

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
              lol, i was being more sarcastic... im torn on the whole thing. lots of ppl think they already do.. according to some dudes the SEC pays in cash, and USC pays in real estate lol
              IMO, players still do get paid under the table.... just some get caught while others don't.

I think they should... they make millions for their schools and NCAA got paid billions for broadcasting rights to their games. They get an education, but a lot of it is pissed away and they're just given good grades.

Comment

at least he has good taste. what kind of crab legs? do we know?

snow crab is very good, but red king crab tastes like flipping candy when it's fresh and cooked right. they're well over $20 a pound in a fish market, never mind at a restaurant.

Comment

well, to be fair, it IS crab legs...i dont blame the man...get him some more butter and lemons

Comment

Don't blame him.

Crab legs are delicious.

Comment

Working...
                    X