NCAA 2013-2014 Final Four Predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA 2013-2014 Final Four Predictions

Feb. 11, 2014
    PredictionMachine.com's Director of Research and Analytics, John Ewing, provides a look at how USA TODAY Sports' recent projected field of 68 would shake out in the 2014 NCAA tournament. Follow John on Twitter @JohnEwing for more notes from his analysis and to let him know what else you may like to see with these projections.

Based on Prediction Machine's calculations for odds of each team in the bracket to advance to the next round, the Final Four would be the following: Duke, Arizona, Creighton and Syracuse.

Article here: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-four/5374401/

Although I think this year not too many teams stand head and shoulders above the rest, I think that all four of those teams have a good chance at making it that far (esp. cuse). So, which teams do you think will make it to the Final Four of this year's Ncaa men's div. I basketball tourney??..

Following suit of my favorite eccentric billionaire, I'll give a billion points to whoever gets all four correct
    Last edited by AVDB; 02-13-2014, 07:43 AM.

after selection sunday (which is this sunday when all the conference tournaments are over) ima make my prediction on here

Comment

villanova, florida, arizona and wichita..

Comment

Working...
      X