Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEED......you in or out.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herb is the healing of the nation! Wise wise man Peter was.

Comment

I tried it and its ****ing stupid. A waste of time and money, nothing special.

Comment

I smoke more for the general publics sake than for my own. If I didnt smoke Id be ripping people out of their cars like it was the Rodney King riots every single day.

Comment

Great post, Rockin. i'm totally with ya on it all.

Comment

Originally posted by -KO-Chulito- View Post
            I tried it once and never will I try it again....**** is nasty IMHO!!!
            I say what he said.........

Comment

I was an everday smoker from Freshman year High School until last Thanksgiving. Now I only smoke about once a week and trying to stop smoking all together before too long.

Comment

I don't have a problem with weed smoking, but like that **** does mess with your mind over an extended period of time. And some arguments for smoking it are stupid, the one that annoys me is the "It's all natural man" argument. Tobacco grows out of the ground too, Coke has its origins in the ground, as does heroin, albeit more processed. Doesn't make it good for you.

But yeah, whatever. People want to smoke it they can and will. Not really my thing, and I do reckon it ****s with your head, and de-motivates you, but there is waay worse things you can do to yourself.

That's another thing. I know it is a stereotype that all weed smokers are kinda dopey and scattered, but most long term heavy pot smoker I know kind of have that slow, spaced out way of talking sometimes.

Comment

Haven't smoked any weed, and don't plan to.
                  Get pressured to smoke every weekend though, always pass and continue to hand out asskickings on whatever game is being played.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                    I smoke more for the general publics sake than for my own. If I didnt smoke Id be ripping people out of their cars like it was the Rodney King riots every single day.
                    My old coach was like that. Dude had anger issues so he used to smoke like, copious amounts to stay cool.

Funny thing was, he was still pretty highly strung even after he'd been smoking. Wouldn't have liked to have seen him without green.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Use to smoke once in a while back in high school, now I don't even touch the stuff. I can't even be around cigarette smoke to be honest it makes me sick just smelling it. No judgement passed on those who enjoy their ganja, smoke away! It's just not my thing I guess.
                      Same here, pretty much.

And the cigarette smell does more than just make me sick, it annoys me.

Makes one go Environmental terrorist on them, and start blowing up Cigarette factories.

Comment

Working...
                      X