Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo BEEN A BEAST THIS PAST DECADE! FIGHTER OF THE DECADE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
    Legitimate question,what do they mean that he "unified divisions 3 times"?
    He got all the belts at 3 weight different classes...

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
      AHEM failed drug test and suspension.... Ether's that whole resume. Take that away and we wouldn't even be talking about IF he is fighter of the decade.
      Only haters still hang their hats on that, its been universally concluded by experts (NOT YOU HATING ASS DUDES) that it was meat contamination. take note not even other boxers try to throw shade on Canelo over that cause they know it was just some contamination simple and plain.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
        He got all the belts at 3 weight different classes...
        And which 3 would those be? At 154 he only got the wbc and wba which he lost to mayweather. At 160 he got the wbc,wba,ibf and ibo from the golovkin decision,but he was still missing the wbo. At 168 he only got the wba regular title,and at 175 only the wbo. He has never unified any division.

Comment

clembuterol

/end thread

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            clembuterol

/end thread
            He did better without it
            /Facts

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              He did better without it
              /Facts
              he did have an illegal substance in his blood with a lousy excuse. i think, if i'm not wrong, that that's also a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                What PED issue? Tainted beef homie, you go to Mexico and eat some tacos, carne asada, and you will test positive for PEDS too
                Yeah, I recall all the other Mexican athletes getting popped during 2016-2019.
                There's just too many to list..

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  he did have an illegal substance in his blood with a lousy excuse. i think, if i'm not wrong, that that's also a fact.
                  It is a serious situation in Mexico. Nelo wasn't the 1st and won't be the last.

He did better without it (minute amounts that almost didn't rise to the standard).

''If I use the amount of Clen Nelo did......the possibilities are endless ''

Facts.

Comment

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/3/3...ed-failed-test

cutting to the chase -

Results below 1 ng/ml, like Canelo’s, are commonly caused by contaminated meat. WADA itself said the following about samples from the Beijing 2008 Olympics: “All of the values were below 1ng/ml and therefore in the range of potential meat contamination cases.”

Dr. Daniel Eichner, head of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA)-accredited SMRTL lab, agreed that Canelo’s samples were within the range expected from tainted meat, stating:“These values are all within the range of what is expected from meat contamination. Further investigation is needed to make a final determination.”

/Facts for real !

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
                      ummmm yeah they dont test for that in your regular piss test so you wouldnt pop for it.

Thought it was pretty funny that he thought they'd be testing him based on the WADA Code.

Comment

Working...
                      X