Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pulev Backs Claim That Joshua Fight Will Land In Istanbul In May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    I think you are right. AJ's new sissy style doesn't really bode well if he views Pulev as a threat and Pulev is generally as boring as they come since Wlad knocked him out.

But you never know. Maybe they will actually go to war!
    How much did you lose on the Ruiz fight ? Only bitter people who lose suggest boxers shouldn’t box in a sport called boxing and call them sissy’s even when they have over 90% K.o records going into a fight they won dominating 90% of the fight , you guys need to take that L and move on.

Edit : well look what I found ,Ha

Don’t say you didn’t because here’s your quote prior to the rematch.

“I put some on Ruiz to and picked Ruiz because it's hard to get out of my head the beat down Joshua received. Just don't know how he can get over that.”

Looks like you don’t get over things is right . Now the guys a sissy, Ha , o.k .
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-16-2020, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      How much did you lose on the Ruiz fight ? Only bitter people who lose suggest boxers shouldn’t box in a sport called boxing and call them sissy’s even when they have over 90% K.o records going into a fight they won dominating 90% of the fight , you guys need to take that L and move on.
      Joshua has an 87.5% Knockout Percentage.

And don't you constantly call Wilder a coward? the guy with the 95% KO Percentage?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Joshua has an 87.5% Knockout Percentage.

And don't you constantly call Wilder a coward? the guy with the 95% KO Percentage?
        Wilder is a coward for running away from 120 million though I wouldn’t use the term much as the ordeal is over the man didn’t want the fight in the ring ,no ?He’s just limited but gets by on height and speed to stay in fights until he lands . If I called Wilder a sissy fir winning however I’d be as dumb as the other guy and almost as dumb as you .I WOULD refer to him as a sissy if he went through with talks of becoming pregnant ,at least he caught himself there .

AJ had over 90% going into the fight I understand you like jumping in looking like a clown all the time but you really need to brush up on your reading skills .
        Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-16-2020, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
          And yet Pulev would be the 3rd most credible name on Wilders resume, go figure.
          Come on dude. Pulev is extremely overrated by the wbo.

He shouldn’t be the mando for even the Bulgarian hwt title.

Comment

Seems a little random.

AJ on a mini world tour of late.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              Because it would either be for Whyte's interim WBC title, in which case Usyk would lose his mandatory position with the WBO.

Or it would be a fight with nothing at stake, with Whyte being stripped of his interim title for taking a WBO fight, and Usyk risking losing his mandatory shot if he loses.

If Hearn has one positioned to try to get the WBO title and the other positioned to try to get the WBC title, them fighting each other is the worst thing imaginable for Hearn.
              Well said. I just think that Usyk vs. Whyte would be a huge event, but Usyk vs. Parker or Chisora is very bland, no flavor! We all have different tastes. Actually, I like Whyte vs. Ruiz. I hope Hearn can make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                If they're going to strip Joshua, then I understand. But if they're not going to strip Joshua, can't Usyk fight whoever he wants?
                boxing is pretty crooked but you can't openly pick your own title fight for an open title. i mean in reality eddie is going to pick the guy but they need time to fix the guy in the rankings. eddie already has a guy (parker) in position.

Comment

Whyte isn’t ranked in WBO .
                  he never got put back in after the whole d-bol scandal stuff. eddie is probably going to have to pay some money to them to get him back in their mix. they are probably not that happy about wbo having dillian number 1 and the fight between dillian and aj falling through before the miller/ruiz vs joshua saga.

Comment

I already said Whyte isn’t ranked in WBO and Usyk will be staying on WBO track ,I don’t know what you want me to tell you other then in all likelihood I could see Usyk vs Fa for the WBO title before Parker who I don’t believe his team wants a Usyk .
                    why ? usyk is not going to blast him out or anything and parker is athletic enough to not get embarassed by his movement. it would probably a good, somewhat boring fight.

Comment

Originally posted by skinny kenny View Post
                      why ? usyk is not going to blast him out or anything and parker is athletic enough to not get embarassed by his movement. it would probably a good, somewhat boring fight.
                      Decent fight but Usyk neutralizes what
                      Parker does best and that’s in and movement’s of quick spurts,it’s predictable .

Comment

Working...
                      X