Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-15-2020, 02:47 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8093 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 123,542.98
Total Points: 203,496.70
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post
Its America and Ruiz lied about his weight and training. Cant he sue?
Sue Ruiz for lying, not training hard and being fatter than ever? Nope. Sorry. You can't do that. It's not illegal to lie, not train hard or gain weight. No court would take that case.
boliodogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 02:58 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3037 Post(s)
DaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,582.26
Total Points: 112,680.35
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
Sue Ruiz for lying, not training hard and being fatter than ever? Nope. Sorry. You can't do that. It's not illegal to lie, not train hard or gain weight. No court would take that case.
Ive read some crazy stories about Americans and what they are prepared to sue for. Some more mental than even that idea.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 03:06 PM #23
Up and Comer

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Zoffeler can only hope to improve
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 10,102.09

Buy him a gift to cheer him up - something like this:

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Zoffeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 03:07 PM #24
Interim Champion

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
ReggieKray is infamous around these partsReggieKray is infamous around these partsReggieKray is infamous around these partsReggieKray is infamous around these partsReggieKray is infamous around these partsReggieKray is infamous around these partsReggieKray is infamous around these partsReggieKray is infamous around these partsReggieKray is infamous around these partsReggieKray is infamous around these partsReggieKray is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,722.15

Gambling addiction is a serious issue and there are numbers you can call to get help. I have a little bit of an issue with it, myself. Last time I was in Vegas I just kept pulling from the ATM and lost it all while sitting next to my friend whos luck was limitless. I just kept thinking my turn will come next, but it never did.

Would I do it again. Probably lol, but like I said I have an issue.
ReggieKray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 03:48 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2405 Post(s)
jmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 47,735.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitmanTommy View Post
As you have read in my previous thread, I tried my best to talk him out of the wager, but he was not hearing any of it. On paper, it looked like a great spot to bet which is why he went through with it.

But for the past month, he has become very depressed and distant. He doesn't want to talk and didn't come to the Christmas dinner to see family and relatives. The times I have talked to him, the fight is the only thing he brings up asking where it all went wrong, because everything was pointing to Ruiz winning.

Starting to get extremely worried because the few times I have gone over there, he has started drinking again which he gave up over a decade ago, but now there are beer cans all over the place.

Anyone been in this situation before? How do I proceed?
Why did you not stop him?
jmrf4435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 03:52 PM #26
LOL @ Ali-Holmes

Quoted: 5684 Post(s)
soul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,490.34
Total Points: 53,090.78
Sandiest vagina on Boxing Scene - Pigeons Knows his boxing - jas one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. kick this dbag - -Weltschmerz- your natural diet consists of this - Sergey Kovalev 
No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Bronze Bomber man that red k cut deep...here's the tissue I wiped my tears with - Mike D 
lol - Mr McDowell soul_survivor loves BBC - Shaolin Sword Top Rated Poster - ironmt BOOOOOOOOMB SQUUUAAAAAAAAAAD - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Sergey Kovalev 

Quote:
As you have read in my previous thread, I tried my best to talk him out of the wager, but he was not hearing any of it. On paper, it looked like a great spot to bet which is why he went through with it.

But for the past month, he has become very depressed and distant. He doesn't want to talk and didn't come to the Christmas dinner to see family and relatives. The times I have talked to him, the fight is the only thing he brings up asking where it all went wrong, because everything was pointing to Ruiz winning.

Starting to get extremely worried because the few times I have gone over there, he has started drinking again which he gave up over a decade ago, but now there are beer cans all over the place.

Two things -

1. He's an idiot for gambling.

2. He is an even bigger idiot for gambling that much on that fat a guy.
soul_survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 03:58 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Ivansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 14,389.75
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Breakbeat 

I also bet on ruiz so i can sympathize. It was a bit annoying.
Ivansmamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 04:07 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2386 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 40,805.81
Total Points: 130,300.08
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, broseph! - Tony Trick-Pony 

This is why this site is going to chits

Trolls + Trolls = Trolls
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 04:24 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2269 Post(s)
abracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 94,323.18
Total Points: 110,514.41

Quote:

Take him to the doctors, may need professional help.
abracada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 04:32 PM #30
Strong champion.

Quoted: 6947 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,980.39
Total Points: 92,955.71
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

really hope you're trolling, because there's nothign that will bring that money back and it sounds like he desperately needed to not gamble it away.

some people jsut don't get it, man. they get 80 grand and piss it away doing something stupid.

if you're sure he's not going to actually kill himself or harm himself ; rub it in his face a little bit, let your entire family know [so they can do the same,] and hope to f#cking god he learns something. give him some time to heal and make sure he's ok, then you gotta go in hard and help him change.

your dad is a flat out f#cking moron for what he did. there is no denying that. help him if you can, limit the damage if you can't. sometimes people need tough love. sometimes they can't be helped at all.
New England is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends