Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-15-2020, 10:40 AM #11
Contender

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
OnlytheTruth is a jewel in the roughOnlytheTruth is a jewel in the roughOnlytheTruth is a jewel in the roughOnlytheTruth is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,571.83
Good point,one on me. - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Yeah am sure the PUBs would be showing it in vegas. I do want to attend the fight live but wouldn't mind if I had to watch it from the pubs over there. Am from the UK too but my younger brother is American and lives in Phoenix, and this would be my second time in Vegas. Nice tourist place to visit.
Ah cool. My wife's cousin is from Arkansas but lives in Phoenix. Great place.

Hope you enjoy it!
OnlytheTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 11:36 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
RL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 22,276.08
tv ilegal vid. - mellow_mood Happy BIRTHday to your new baby boy. .  Congrats on being a POPS! - UglyPug congrats and make sure you'll be a superdad - Alx. Congrats, pops! - jazluvr Congratulations and all the best with your new little one. :wave: - Bossy 
Here's one for your baby boy - led Here's another one for you being a dad - led Congratulations on your new son, here's a lucky dollar... - jose830 Haha - Berges heres a burger for after,i already green kd u and couldnt do so again. - HUGH JASS 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RL_GMA 

Once the fight nears the buzz will get bigger let alone they're definitely going to use the next 3 weeks remaining in the NFL season (more importantly the Super Bowl) to promote the fight. I don't expect record breaking PPVs but I think this will end up being a pretty successful.
RL_GMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 11:44 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 538 Post(s)
El_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,677.31

Quote:
Is that because those two aren't really a big name? Or you trying to say they aren't big names? I don't think this fight has been well promoted. For whatever reason, but whatever, as a fan I hope to be in the venue on fight night.
I honestly think that pbc/tr are going to promote the hell out of the fight the 2 weeks or week leading up to the fight. That seems to be way to go for ppv's now. Casuals have always been the huge buyers of ppv's. This fight does between 500k-750k, this time, imo.
El_Mero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 11:47 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5829 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,883.01
Total Points: 248,783.56

Quote:
Is that because those two aren't really a big name? Or you trying to say they aren't big names? I don't think this fight has been well promoted. For whatever reason, but whatever, as a fan I hope to be in the venue on fight night.
The promotion hasn't really started though? They are going to rely on the shoulder programming and promoting it during the SB weekend and possibly the NFCCG. That would do more than any presser.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 11:57 AM #15
Boxing fan since 1985

Quoted: 3112 Post(s)
turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 52,208.12
great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP Thanks for the green bro - jas No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed First Rate Poster - ironmt Merry Christmas - TBear Miguel Cotto appreciates that post. - Santa_ 

Well nobody cares but there was just a huge bidding war in the uk to show this fight so either the folks with money see it as a huge event of public interest or you have a crystal ball
turnedup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 12:49 PM #16
The Champ

Quoted: 5023 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 588,326.29
Total Points: 697,814.60
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that "knows" everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Go look at the ESPN & FOX views on YouTube. NOBODY CARES!
I totally agree. Didn't check any outlets, but I give zero shit about this one (even for free). It's for casuals. I don't even know when it is supposed to happen. Heavyweight boxing is dead for the real fans.

Since the British care so much about it, why not have it down there?
BoxingIsGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 02:03 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 615 Post(s)
Bob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 38.34
Total Points: 25,391.92
No Message - UTEP 

Quote:
This is coming from a big Crawford fan and Spence hater. Also he's anti LDBC. Press conference for Charlo vs Harrison but none for Crawford vs. mean machine.

People think it's just Spence fans that realize this but it's not.
You seem to care about press conferences when it makes PBC look good. Crawford and Charlo fights both had ratings that they were expected to have and press conferences didn't seem to matter.
Bob Haymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 02:18 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3051 Post(s)
DaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,582.26
Total Points: 112,995.12
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Quote:
NOBODY CARES! Just like I told you. This stuff if for hardcore fans to talk about and content for YouTubers. It won't sell one PPV because we're already going to buy the fight. The shoulder programming and the push the week of the fight is what's going to sell the fight.

But there you go. You had your press conference. Are you happy now?
Stop crying you little weasel. Cant believe you are upset that they had to do a U turn and do press. Well i can believe it cuz your a weasel.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 11:59 PM #19
Banned

Quoted: 25208 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 126,205.97
Total Points: 774,723.60
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett Enjoy your ban, bum. Maybe get a job since you're not busy making 1,000 posts a day. - Bob Haymon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Haymon View Post
You seem to care about press conferences when it makes PBC look good. Crawford and Charlo fights both had ratings that they were expected to have and press conferences didn't seem to matter.
A press conference to announce a fight that would have ZERO shoulder programming is a big deal. My whole point with the press conference everybody was freaking out about is that its useless for this fight because there promotion from both ESPN & FOX will be bigger than and press conference. You're dumber than I thought if you didn't recognize the distinction
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 12:04 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2659 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.81
Total Points: 95,539.27

The you tube interviews help promote the fight and receive thousands of views with all channels combined ,how does this poster call himself a real boxing fan even with his spamming of the forum for Wilder who it helps and was one of his best showings ? This is why people won’t miss Wilder on here at all .
REDEEMER is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends