Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder is the most interesting person in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder has some gold quotables this presser, Fury was on edge and I’ve never seen him be on edge and so focused!

He knows how serious Wilder is and the danger he imposes, that means this fight will probably top their first classic fight!

With Fury’s motivation and Wilder’s experience of fighting Fury already, I just can’t wait!

Comment

Hahaha that video "till this day" staring into raheems soul

Comment

If you can't recognize how real wilder is, and appreciate how he made radio raheem plss his pants, you must be european.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
          lol..that gave him chills. muahahha
          Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
          TS is obviously gay.
          Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
          Most definitely.
          Wilder do be lookin kinda fresh fr doe 💯 👀
          I respect anyone who's genuinely a badass and who backs up what he says. Blow me.

As if you guys would talk shlt to wilder in his face.

Comment

If you had asked me who the most interesting personality in boxing is, I wouldn't have said Wilder off the top of my head - i'd probably have said Haymon actually. However Wilder is always great to watch and while he might not be triple digits IQ, he's a fun mix of deeply spiritual and incredibly passionate, borderline irrational with his thought process.

I can't wait for the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
              lol..that gave him chills. muahahha

I kinda can see his point tho

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
                If you had asked me who the most interesting personality in boxing is, I wouldn't have said Wilder off the top of my head - i'd probably have said Haymon actually. However Wilder is always great to watch and while he might not be triple digits IQ, he's a fun mix of deeply spiritual and incredibly passionate, borderline irrational with his thought process.

I can't wait for the fight!
                Well said...

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  Wilder has some gold quotables this presser, Fury was on edge and I’ve never seen him be on edge and so focused!

He knows how serious Wilder is and the danger he imposes, that means this fight will probably top their first classic fight!

With Fury’s motivation and Wilder’s experience of fighting Fury already, I just can’t wait!
                  Lol Fury was bored, not on edge

The second half of this video shows Fury has no fear of Wilder at all, while Wilder was stuttering

Last edited by deathofaclown; 01-15-2020, 06:21 AM.

Comment

I wish somebody had filmed him twitching on the floor after getting KTFO by Wlad. That would have been very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

I kinda can see his point tho
                      I just thought that was funny. have nothing but respect to Wilder or anyone else who steps in the ring, especially if he is one of the top guys in division.

Comment

Working...
                      X