Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-15-2020, 04:24 AM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1691 Post(s)
Gideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,061.98
Total Points: 46,436.57
Merry Christmas - TBear [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/9CSWeNf.gif[/IMG] - .!WAR RUIZ!.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMENTO MORI View Post
Wow!

What a bump. Just for the record Iím not the same dude that made this thread. Iím much better with women than the time I made this stupid thread.
I'm glad to hear things are much better now with the ladies bro!
Gideon lock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 04:29 AM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1691 Post(s)
Gideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,061.98
Total Points: 46,436.57
Merry Christmas - TBear [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/9CSWeNf.gif[/IMG] - .!WAR RUIZ!.. 

Give you a tip that worked for me recently woman like cheeky confidence. I was getting some food n the chick asked wht's for dessert? I said dessert? Me of course! She loved that after i cooked some dinner we got stuck into "dessert"
Gideon lock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 05:47 AM #43
--------------

Quoted: 1913 Post(s)
Ghost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 47,841.73

You say stare into their eyes and smile. If they like you they'll smile back. At which point you start poking her mind and see how she reacts.

Then you get her drunk. Once you know she's drunk and she's responding to all your flirts and touches you start making out.

If she makes out with you that pus6y is in the bag.

Getting laid at a bar or a club is pretty ****ing easy lol unless she's got a group of ****blocking chickenheads with her.
Ghost_Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 05:53 AM #44
--------------

Quoted: 1913 Post(s)
Ghost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 47,841.73

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
Go up to her and say " You're to beautiful to be in a dive like this. Let me take you back to my place so we can sip champagne and make love on my bear skin rug"

Women love stuff like that.
"You're too beautiful to be in a dive like this"

What is this 1950 lol

Although if you're attractive enough and she's thirsty and drunk enough that would probably still work today lolll
Ghost_Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 05:56 AM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2277 Post(s)
b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,551.01
Total Points: 59,862.83
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. You're A OK in my book here. - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon lock View Post
Do not fear me peasant, i shared some hidden knowledge with you earlier you chose to ignore it. I hope it resonates with you at some point in time and enhances certain actions in your life.
What? How did I choose to ignore it? I havenít even had the chance to put it into practice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
are you drawing your own b morph images?

BTW, you can't fail when you got master Z backing your moves.

Keep in mind, Jhonny is Jody.. he is always ready to lick a hoes toes and drive her insane.
I need you in my corner and I need to in chi town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMENTO MORI View Post
Bro Iíve embarrassed myself so much trying to talk to women the last couple months but itís all good. Iíve learned some from my mistakes.

Like you said just asking her name. If sheís slightly interested youíll know. If she isnít youíll know that too. Itís simple yet we all, myself included, complicate matters to find reasons why someone isnít interest when the reason they arenít interested is cuz they simply arenít interested. Iíve learn how to take rejection and move on.

I take responsibility for the beta-azz thread. My fault guys!
Great! Now you can teach me!
b morph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 08:37 AM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17705 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,535.61
Total Points: 286,236.21
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b morph View Post
What? How did I choose to ignore it? I havenít even had the chance to put it into practice.

I need you in my corner and I need to in chi town.

Great! Now you can teach me!
i still got game, as old as I get, my pimp pizimp hand is still strong.
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 05:14 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. You're A OK in my book here. - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear 

Quote:
i still got game, as old as I get, my pimp pizimp hand is still strong.
Enough fantasy. Letís talk reality. Iím talkin Zaroku and b morph in chi town!
Old 01-15-2020, 05:55 PM #48
Undisputed Champion

Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Enough fantasy. Letís talk reality. Iím talkin Zaroku and b morph in chi town!
i will let you know when I book my tix to LA or SFO, then after seeing family, i am hoping to see Chi town.

you got my email address, etc..

i am talking about reality. now, I just started at Metlife, and gotta not take too much time off flying to the USA.. I lose a day in flight both ways.

i am half way around the world.
Old 01-15-2020, 08:20 PM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
i will let you know when I book my tix to LA or SFO, then after seeing family, i am hoping to see Chi town.

you got my email address, etc..

i am talking about reality. now, I just started at Metlife, and gotta not take too much time off flying to the USA.. I lose a day in flight both ways.

i am half way around the world.
Thatís okay. Iíve heard that they offer great amenities on day long flights. They only thing they donít offer is in plane sex. And if you sit next to a whore on the plane, then you might be in luck in the bathroom.
Old 01-15-2020, 08:31 PM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Thatís okay. Iíve heard that they offer great amenities on day long flights. They only thing they donít offer is in plane sex. And if you sit next to a whore on the plane, then you might be in luck in the bathroom.
try to sneak into business class for that, coach toilets are filthy.

Share This With Friends

Tags
bar., one?