Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 9,908.48
Default nery dropped from ring mag rankings

as he should be.
JOITATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 01:34 PM #2
Interim Champion

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
Pantera_ is a splendid one to beholdPantera_ is a splendid one to beholdPantera_ is a splendid one to beholdPantera_ is a splendid one to beholdPantera_ is a splendid one to beholdPantera_ is a splendid one to beholdPantera_ is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,482.92
Total Points: 16,848.25

Dont worry he will be a 122 pound champ by the end of the year and right back pin the rankings. Honestly the only threat I see at that weight is Emanuel Navarrette but I would still pick Pantera to chop him down and stop him in the later rounds. The odds will be 50/50 though.
Pantera_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 02:19 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4955 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 120,881.36
Total Points: 226,246.19
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat I'm sure you have tons of these you delusional cunt - Fists_of_Fury 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOITATS View Post
as he should be.
I mean I asked the question months ago about why Nery was so highly ranked and got no answer - until he started missing weight. Then it was like "ahhh...he's a weight bully 'eye test' fighter."

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...9&postcount=29
revelated is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 02:30 PM #4
Liverpool FC

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
-4- has a reputation beyond repute-4- has a reputation beyond repute-4- has a reputation beyond repute-4- has a reputation beyond repute-4- has a reputation beyond repute-4- has a reputation beyond repute-4- has a reputation beyond repute-4- has a reputation beyond repute-4- has a reputation beyond repute-4- has a reputation beyond repute-4- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,490.34
Total Points: 18,616.35
YNWA - The Kop YNWA - The Kop Enjoy - iBreakbeat thanks bro didn't laugh that hard in a while lol - Alx. 

If he gets down to 118 with Reynoso and wins his next fight I hope they don't rank Nery at number 2 because that would kill the Inoue v Casimero 1v2 fight that is on the horizon.

Nery needs to fight at 122. I'd love to see Rigo fight him!
-4- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 03:21 PM #5
Contender

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
Cadet Bonespurs has much to be proud ofCadet Bonespurs has much to be proud ofCadet Bonespurs has much to be proud ofCadet Bonespurs has much to be proud ofCadet Bonespurs has much to be proud ofCadet Bonespurs has much to be proud ofCadet Bonespurs has much to be proud ofCadet Bonespurs has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 11,554.79

He will never make weight without cheating! Inoue would shred him like taco meat
Cadet Bonespurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 03:22 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7665 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,893.46
Total Points: 288,984.82
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -4- View Post
If he gets down to 118 with Reynoso and wins his next fight I hope they don't rank Nery at number 2 because that would kill the Inoue v Casimero 1v2 fight that is on the horizon.

Nery needs to fight at 122. I'd love to see Rigo fight him!
Nery is done at 118. Officially moved up to 122.

Plus, Casimero is WBO champ at 118 now. Throw Nery wherever you want in the rankings, Inoue/Casimero is still happening lol.
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 03:22 PM #7
I AM VERY FEEL

Quoted: 7005 Post(s)
Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,605.88
Total Points: 94,640.76
Gracias my dude - Bobby Deez yo check out this sweet swag i stole, u can hav sum 2 brotha - Shontae De'marc No troubles at all, dude.  Great convo and lots of respect! - travestyny I like your style - 1bad65 Haha You damn right - Bobby Deez 
loma is number 1 - Dean_Razorback Great match up!  If mcgirt would have been right that fight could have exploded - Rockin' my first gift...hope i did it right, you slicc mofo - Elroy The Great Respeks, my G - Bobby Deez Sick loot ya'll - Shontae De'marc 
John West Tangy Jalapenos Tuna, the best - Shontae De'marc An apple a day keeps tha haterz at bay - Shontae De'marc Cheers, bro. - travestyny Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox Thanks for always welcoming back bruva - Teetotaler 
Top Man! - BoxingFan85 Thx bro... - jaded Thanks, Bro.  Much respect to you! - travestyny Cheers! I'm thankful you're still active here. So few good ones left. - Redd Foxx Stick around bro - u 1 of the good ones - CauliflowerEars 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Good. He's a punk and can thrive in an era where they let him get away with everything but I'm glad to see they are not. He'll have a tougher road now and we'll see how good he actually is. Gonna be interesting...
Tony Trick-Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 03:24 PM #8
Interim Champion

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
NORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,322.21
Total Points: 23,143.88

Nerys career has been quite disappointing, iam hoping reyneyso can keep him in check . Fights with inoune and rigo would be massive for him . But as of right now iam not sure he can make weight and another dirty test seems like it may be around the corner . How unfortunate . Nery needs to get his **** together . Hes the Latin tank at this point .
NORMNEALON is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 03:24 PM #9
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 7037 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 298,142.05
Total Points: 363,828.45
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Good to see, and isn’t he with PBC as well now? Which might even restrict him from fighting Navarate and other champs now, as we know that the PBC would rather not negotiate with anyone else.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 03:27 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7665 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,893.46
Total Points: 288,984.82
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Good to see, and isn’t he with PBC as well now? Which might even restrict him from fighting Navarate and other champs now, as we know that the PBC would rather not negotiate with anyone else.
Yeah, PBC signed him to build a fight with Inoue IMO. Paired him up against the two guys Inoue beat in the division (Payano & Rodriguez) and...well, we all saw what happened.
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends