No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder will prove he is the GREATEST HW feb 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    You should rethink about becoming a Wilder fan he wants to become pregnant and conceive and you have impregnated someone, just saying .
    Dude explicitly said he is not at all a Wilder fan. You do that **** to me all the time and honestly I used to think there's no way you are that ****ing stupid, you've to just be ****ing with me, but here you are doing the same thing to someone not me....you're really that ****ing stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
      This is Wilders first real test I feel against a fit Fury.

I still have Fury edging the win but it will be a mouth watering encounter.Its literally like a child waiting for Christmas day for me when these two fight on the 22nd February.
      Yep, for me too this is Wilder first real test. I would be in Vegas with my brother but not sure about the ticket, as it’s too expensive at the moment. Still would be great spending time in Vegas for those two days.

Comment

When it happens, don't call it a lucky punch.

Proving the doubters wrong for over ten years.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
          Dude explicitly said he is not at all a Wilder fan. You do that **** to me all the time and honestly I used to think there's no way you are that ****ing stupid, you've to just be ****ing with me, but here you are doing the same thing to someone not me....you're really that ****ing stupid.
          For not being a Wilder fan like you , he sure finds his way on every thread defending him ,and you sound like you yourself are on your period ? Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
            When it happens, don't call it a lucky punch.

Proving the doubters wrong for over ten years.
            Trust me I doubt you’ll find any doubters within 38 fights who think he shouldn’t have won his competition is to poor to have any doubt outside the top 5 besides one thrown in like Breazeale who would always have a punchers chance .

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Yep, for me too this is Wilder first real test. I would be in Vegas with my brother but not sure about the ticket, as it’s too expensive at the moment. Still would be great spending time in Vegas for those two days.
              Hope you get to go sometime. Ive never been to Vegas myself to see the boxing but been to a few boxing events in the UK where I live .Notably the Froch v Groves 2nd fight . Great atmosphere and for me better than watching the football there at Wembley. Hence 2 athletes fighting it out.Nature at its most raw.

Comment

Guys, don`t be surprised if Fury beats Wilder twice in 2020 and retires him.

Wilder is nobody without a belt, and he will never get another good payday without his WBC belt.

Wilder - Ruiz is not a big fight if both are beltless.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  Guys, don`t be surprised if Fury beats Wilder twice in 2020 and retires him.

Wilder is nobody without a belt, and he will never get another good payday without his WBC belt.

Wilder - Ruiz is not a big fight if both are beltless.
                  Just hope the winner gets to fight Joshua.Its what Frank Warren,Anthony Joshua,Tyson Fury and Adam Smith head of boxing at Sky all want.

Comment

Hope you get to go sometime. Ive never been to Vegas myself to see the boxing but been to a few boxing events in the UK where I live .Notably the Froch v Groves 2nd fight . Great atmosphere and for me better than watching the football there at Wembley. Hence 2 athletes fighting it out.Nature at its most raw.
                    Yeah boxing atmospheres are amazing no matter where, I use to go to Hatton fights back in the days, Naz fights.

The intention was for me and my bro (Who grew up in america) to go to Vegas for the fight, we have booked the hotel and flights from Phoenix but the ticket prices is too steep.

So we would go and see if we can get cheaper tickets on the night, if not then hopefully the bars or cinema would be showing it.

This is my second time in Vegas. And i love it there.

Comment

Just hope the winner gets to fight Joshua.Its what Frank Warren,Anthony Joshua,Tyson Fury and Adam Smith head of boxing at Sky all want.
                      It's what every boxing fan should want. But i doubt the winner can fight Joshua this year. They (Fury/Wilder) have a rematch for the summer.

Comment

Working...
                      X