Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the loss to ruiz was the best thing to happen to anthony joshua....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    Wilder lives rent free in your head.
    If you want to talk about rent in that shoe box you most likely reside in take it up with AJ also known as the Land lord , I’m here to talk boxing not compare who has empty space in between ones ears which is you .

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
      they were literally saying joshuas style is vulnerable against smaller fighters in the build up and that ruizs style was his kryptonite (citing him having problems against povetkin too), then after the rematch ruiz was 'too small' lolll

Based on AJ's fighting style the 1st fight, it was perfect for a fighter like Ruiz. AJ completely changed styles for the 2nd fight and executed it well. This style was not suited to Ruiz size and lack of conditioning.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        If you want to talk about rent in that shoe box you most likely reside in take it up with AJ also known as the Land lord , I’m here to talk boxing not compare who has empty space in between ones ears which is you .
        Nobody here is more one track mind than you. You know that you can't compete so you should stop before I embarrass you some more. You have very low self esteem and you are easy to get to. Even if you don't type it I know I will get to you because I will go after your.insecurities which are so evident every time you post.

Comment

It's a weight off his shoulders, the expectation was too much. He seems more relaxed now a nicer person even than he was before

Comment

His problem is and has always been his chin. Whether he wants to box or bang, it’s gonna get tested at some point. He doesn’t quite have enough power just to blast guys out, so he’s bound to get in a few exchanges, and his footwork/movement isn’t quite good enough to box at a safe distance for 12 rounds without tasting some power shots. Even the much shorter flat footed 300lb Ruiz was able to time him with some decent counters in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              He is now a completely different fighter to what he was before that first fight. Pre ruiz, he was relying too much on his power, thinking he could blast fighters out and was invincible.

That loss has changed his whole approach to boxing, he went back to the drawing board, changed his style, lost the excess muscle and shut the critics up with a masterclass in the rematch. Lots of people said he couldnt do it, that he wasnt mentally strong enough and ruiz had his number, well look how stupid they look now.

And although of course he had to face the months of ridicule, the rematch was the only fight that made sense for ruiz so joshua got his chance at revenge. If wilder had stopped joshua, joshua wouldnt have got a rematch. Whereas now i see no danger of that happening,wilder would be missing by a mile all night.

And all the cavemen saying he fought scared against ruiz, well this is what high level heavyweight boxing looks like i.e hit and not get hit. If you want more action go watch monster trucks or something.

Dont be shocked if he boxes rings around pulev in the next fight and also dont be shocked if he never loses again....
              agreed bro, they still so mad that aj beat the burritos outta that boy. "b-b-b-but wot abowt the twilogy? wot abowt a forf fite? a fith fight? sixf?" aj is superior in every way to that tele-tubby, they just MAD coz BAD...so sad.

Comment

it was simply a horrible loss and embarrassing nothing more nothing less, move on

Comment

Interesting interview discussing AJ's preparation and coexistence of McCracken and Fernandez:

Comment

He became a jab-king after the rematch !

Comment

We don't know that yet since Ruiz kinda served himself on a platter by not training

Comment

Working...
                      X