BREAKING: CNN has agreed to settle a lawsuit with Covington Catholic student

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
    Wow, gave that prick kid money?
    I need to go do some foul ish and then sue somebody.
    kid held his composure. i hope he gets at least 100M from cnn

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      kid held his composure. i hope he gets at least 100M from cnn
      I don't understand these calls for a multi-million dollar settlement 'In reality millions can be spent better elsewhere'.

The kid should maybe get Afew 100 grand/1 million & and free University education.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
        I don't understand these calls for a multi-million dollar settlement 'In reality millions can be spent better elsewhere'.

The kid should maybe get Afew 100 grand/1 million & and free University education.
        Its simple really, do some homework first before you show edited chit to the world. When someone sues for a large amount it makes a company like CNN think twice about editing the video or maybe doing a little homework.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          Its simple really, do some homework first before you show edited chit to the world. When someone sues for a large amount it makes a company like CNN think twice about editing the video or maybe doing a little homework.
          bingo.

Comment

Good. How embarrassing for loser CNN , lmao.

Comment

Americans always trying to get paid for doing nothing. This kid is a hillbilly Kardashian.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
                Americans always trying to get paid for doing nothing. This kid is a hillbilly Kardashian.
                You got that part right. He did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
                  You got that part right. He did nothing wrong.
                  He's a whiny, little snowflake***** who got his feelings hurt because CNN was mean to him. Typical American beta male.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
                    He's a whiny, little snowflake***** who got his feelings hurt because CNN was mean to him. Typical American beta male.
                    You know that kid didnt do anything right?

You know all the whining was about that stupid indian being harassed which was a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      You know that kid didnt do anything right?

You know all the whining was about that stupid indian being harassed which was a lie.
                      Americans are soft. You offend some trailer trash Bible thumper and they want a payday.

Comment

Working...
                      X