Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-02-2020, 05:55 PM #51
Sentenced to Texas

Quoted: 3925 Post(s)
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,271.39
Total Points: 129,890.74
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog Salma's a goddess, I bet it tastes like a strawberry. - Santa_ 
Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
How much they cost you this year
I live in Dallas but am NOT a Cowgirls fan. I agree 100% with Stephen A Smith that Cowboys fans are nauseating. "America's Team" my ass.
Mooshashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 05:56 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5086 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 125,176.20
Total Points: 241,198.15
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat I'm sure you have tons of these you delusional cunt - Fists_of_Fury 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel456 View Post
Spence : I'm the best p4p, headliner ppv star.

Dallas cop : I just saw him laying there, I never even heard of him.
I caught that too. You can tell that male cop is a NASCAR fan by the accent. Just sayin
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 06:22 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2989 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,255.62
Total Points: 157,020.32
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, broseph! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooshashi View Post
I live in Dallas but am NOT a Cowgirls fan. I agree 100% with Stephen A Smith that Cowboys fans are nauseating. "America's Team" my ass.
Lol
Thatís harsh , must not be easy living in Dallas but not a Cowboys fan
I feel for you
MulaKO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 07:05 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1060 Post(s)
The D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 38,096.83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clegg View Post
I 100% criticise Spence for drink driving but cops/paramedics filming him as he's being treated and selling the footage to the media is a real scumbag thing to do
It's from body cameras.

Somebody who works at the police station and had access to the footage which is automatically uploaded into the servers leaked that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
Yeah thats crazy the female cop, knew who he was yet the male cop never heard of him, and he had that huge fight at dallas cowboy stadium. Maybe the male cop is not a sports guy, on every cowboys game they kept promoting the spence garcia fight especially locally and in stadium for weeks.
I'm not surprised.

We keep telling y'all boxing isn't that important in America anymore. Unless you're Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquaio, and maybe Canelo, Wilder, or GGG, very few non-boxing fans are gonna know who you are.

If it was one of the Cowboys or Mavericks, I guarantee you that cop would've known who they were.
The D3vil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 12:51 AM #55
Power to the People

Quoted: 5556 Post(s)
hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,865.34
Total Points: 101,874.36
pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 
one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D 
cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for "black power flomo". - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 
Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor Mr Anti-Blacks - siablo14 BBC - Shaolin Sword 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The D3vil View Post
It's from body cameras.

Somebody who works at the police station and had access to the footage which is automatically uploaded into the servers leaked that.

I'm not surprised.

We keep telling y'all boxing isn't that important in America anymore. Unless you're Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquaio, and maybe Canelo, Wilder, or GGG, very few non-boxing fans are gonna know who you are.

If it was one of the Cowboys or Mavericks, I guarantee you that cop would've known who they were.
Sadly I already been telling people on here for a while years ago that most people have no clue who boxers are, that more UFC stars are famous in America than the top boxers. I remember seeing Golovkin at a sports game and I felt embarrassed for him nobody knew who he was. Yet I got bashed for saying that GGG looked out of place and nobody knew him. I swear some people live online thinking its the real world they dont get out much.

The only boxers like you said that are famous are Floyd and Manny, most people dont even know who Wilder or Fury is in America.

That cop who said he never heard of him probably seen him on the commercials during the Cowboy games but never gave a crap, so it never stuck in his mind, ive probably watched many different games and say a soccer commercial comes on promoting a soccer game Ill even see it then look away but never even remember what it is for because I dont care for MLS soccer. Thats how it is with boxing.

How can America get back into boxing? it used to be very popular in the 80s and early 90s
hectari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 09:15 PM #56
Undisputed Champion

The D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sadly I already been telling people on here for a while years ago that most people have no clue who boxers are, that more UFC stars are famous in America than the top boxers. I remember seeing Golovkin at a sports game and I felt embarrassed for him nobody knew who he was. Yet I got bashed for saying that GGG looked out of place and nobody knew him. I swear some people live online thinking its the real world they dont get out much.

The only boxers like you said that are famous are Floyd and Manny, most people dont even know who Wilder or Fury is in America.

That cop who said he never heard of him probably seen him on the commercials during the Cowboy games but never gave a crap, so it never stuck in his mind, ive probably watched many different games and say a soccer commercial comes on promoting a soccer game Ill even see it then look away but never even remember what it is for because I dont care for MLS soccer. Thats how it is with boxing.

How can America get back into boxing? it used to be very popular in the 80s and early 90s
Simple, the stars have to be on TV.

LeBron's on TV
Tom Brady's on TV
Bryce Harper's on TV.

I think Haymon's doing his part with PBC on Fox, but they've got to be wayyyy more consistent than they are with putting starson there.

Arum has already started putting a lot of his stars on the ESPN + app, when he said he was bringing boxing back to TV
Old 01-05-2020, 10:03 PM #57
Power to the People

Quoted: 5556 Post(s)
hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,865.34
Total Points: 101,874.36
pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 
one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D 
cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for "black power flomo". - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 
Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor Mr Anti-Blacks - siablo14 BBC - Shaolin Sword 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Simple, the stars have to be on TV.

LeBron's on TV
Tom Brady's on TV
Bryce Harper's on TV.

I think Haymon's doing his part with PBC on Fox, but they've got to be wayyyy more consistent than they are with putting starson there.

Arum has already started putting a lot of his stars on the ESPN + app, when he said he was bringing boxing back to TV
FOX has put Spence on TV more than any of the other PBC fighters, I remember watching Fox sports and FOX and seeing Spence vs Garcia and Spence vs Porter commercials and countdowns like crazy, and seeing them promoting the fight on sport events.

I guess people just dont find Spence appealing you need to also have that IT factor, where fans gravitate toward you.
hectari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 05:48 PM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
FOX has put Spence on TV more than any of the other PBC fighters, I remember watching Fox sports and FOX and seeing Spence vs Garcia and Spence vs Porter commercials and countdowns like crazy, and seeing them promoting the fight on sport events.

I guess people just dont find Spence appealing you need to also have that IT factor, where fans gravitate toward you.
Oh, I agree with you that Spence has been on TV, but I'm talking about for an extensive amount of time. People basically watched all of Muhammad Ali & Sugar Ray Leonard's rise on regular TV and then once they were already superstars, they became PPV fighters.

Spence has been on TV a few times, but that's only once or twice a year and he's not on ESPN Sportcenter regularly or sitting on the couch with the Jimmys or celebrity TV shows.

Boxers have to start being celebrities the way that LeBron, Brady, and even guys like Mike Tyson & Oscar De La Hoya were.
Old 01-06-2020, 08:26 PM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4740 Post(s)
OnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,902,906.68
Total Points: 1,948,411.87
Nate "Galaxxy Warrior" Campbell - DWiens421 One Punch Productions Stand Up! - LoadedWraps here's one for nate campbell doe - Omowale Tribe 

Quote:
It's from body cameras.

or TMZ simply filed a FOIA request for the body cam footage. Since Spence resolved his DUI case, I suspect the footage is now public record since there is no ongoing case......
OnePunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 08:53 PM #60

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
elfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,558.76
Total Points: 49,619.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clegg View Post
I 100% criticise Spence for drink driving but cops/paramedics filming him as he's being treated and selling the footage to the media is a real scumbag thing to do

Those are body cams ******. They are supposed to be on. And it would have been someone from the office that leaked it or it could have been legitimately obtained by TMZ as public records.

Also police and prosecutors did him a solid not charging him for having the gun in the car while intoxicated.

Last edited by elfag; 01-06-2020 at 08:55 PM.
elfag is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends