No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I remember Trump claiming people would start saying, "Merry Christmas" again after he got in office. I'll be dammed if he wasn't right. The last 3 years that greeting has come back to life. I hear it while shopping and no one is scared of getting fired, and even the post office employees say it.
    Feels good.
    Yeah I myself was actually surprised to hear employees saying it all over. Even more surprised to see establishments with "Merry Christmas" signs as opposed to Happy Holidays

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      The state of the Republican party, as told by a republican strategist.

He's absolutely right. And it's honestly quite pathetic.
      While the Left are the “no genders, no borders, no identity, no personal responsibility, blame everything on society and on white people, Russia is our enemy cold-war style” party. Right?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          While the Left are the “no genders, no borders, no identity, no personal responsibility, blame everything on society and on white people, Russia is our enemy cold-war style” party. Right?
          I'll agree if you back it up. We can point to Trump believing Russia over his own intelligence. I haven't seen democrats advocating no borders, no personal responsibility, and definitely haven't seen any blame white people. But you are welcome to post up proof and if it's right, then so be it. I think the "no genders" thing is about inclusivity.

Feel free to share if you'd like! Just make sure you tell it like it is, and not with spin. For example, immigration reform is NOT the same as open borders.

Just tell it like it is.

The whole dems are for open borders thing was just more mimicking of Trump tweets. Funny enough, you are making the point of the guy I quoted:

Yes, it's President Donald Trump's party now, but it stands only for what he has just tweeted. A party that has as its sole purpose the protection and promotion of its leader, whatever he thinks, is not on a sustainable path.

https://www.greenwichtime.com/opinio...l-14943240.php
          Last edited by travestyny; 01-02-2020, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by man down; 01-02-2020, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• War trump!!!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X