Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-31-2019, 02:36 AM #81
Banned

Quoted: 2070 Post(s)
Death_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these parts
Bank: 19,933.42
Total Points: 22,478.09
I heard you got robbed by some black folk on the freeway off ramp trying to sell your roses. Here's another one for you amigo. - The Tribe No Message - Death_Adder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitmanTommy View Post
He played you punk. I'm looking at my rep right now and he did not leave any negative. So you've got played twice. The first one is when you thought that you were leaving me negative was turned out to be Gray and the second is when you thought he left me negative. You are just taking losses all around aren't you!

Don't worry. When I get back home, I'll go ahead and post a screenshot.
It doesn't matter, you're still too stupid to figure out how to rep anyone on your phone. Its so easy a chimp can do it.

Wait, but you couldn't though.
Death_Adder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 02:39 AM #82
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1549 Post(s)
HitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 172,024.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Adder View Post
It doesn't matter, you're still too stupid to figure out how to rep anyone on your phone. Its so easy a chimp can do it.

Wait, but you couldn't though.
You're red for a reason. I left you some red. You try to leave some red and it was Gray. The other dude straight-up played you.

You're so stupid that you actually thought you could leave me some red when you are red. And you were dumb enough to believe that the other dude left me some red. LOL what a dumbass.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by HitmanTommy; 12-31-2019 at 02:43 AM.
HitmanTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 02:43 AM #83
Banned

Death_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these parts
I heard you got robbed by some black folk on the freeway off ramp trying to sell your roses. Here's another one for you amigo. - The Tribe No Message - Death_Adder 

Quote:

You're red for a reason. I left you some red. You try to leave some red and it was Gray. The other dude straight-up played you.

You're so stupid that you actually thought you could leave me some red when you are red. And you were dumb enough to believe that the other dude lets me some red. what a dumbass.
Red, green, whatever, you're still a black looking sh´tstain with carpet head and blue gums.
Old 12-31-2019, 02:46 AM #84
Undisputed Champion

HitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Red, green, whatever, you're still a black looking sh´tstain with carpet head and blue gums.
Uh huh. Enjoy being red!!!!
Old 12-31-2019, 02:48 AM #85
Banned

Quote:
Uh huh. Enjoy being red!!!!
Enjoy looking like my sh´t boy.
Old 12-31-2019, 02:55 AM #86
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Enjoy looking like my sh´t boy.
Yep...... You and BigStomps enjoy your vacations

Most likely the same person anyways. LOL
Old 01-11-2020, 05:05 PM #87
Undisputed Champion

Now that I've thought about it for a little while, Bolt should have won the award.
Old 01-11-2020, 06:21 PM #88
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2119 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,543.29
Total Points: 97,492.80

Quote:
Damn...... He beat out a few very good athletes to claim the athlete of the decade.

Tom Brady was second.

Usain Bolt of Jamaica was third for dominating the sprints at the 2012 and 2016 Olympics;

soccer superstar Lionel Messi was fourth;

Michael Phelps -- the U.S. swimmer who retired as history's most decorated Olympian with 28 medals, 23 of them gold -- was fifth.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

- -It's a beauty pagent and ugly is in these days.
QueensburyRules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 06:28 PM #89
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2119 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,543.29
Total Points: 97,492.80

Quote:
Damn...... He beat out a few very good athletes to claim the athlete of the decade.

Tom Brady was second.

Usain Bolt of Jamaica was third for dominating the sprints at the 2012 and 2016 Olympics;

soccer superstar Lionel Messi was fourth;

Michael Phelps -- the U.S. swimmer who retired as history's most decorated Olympian with 28 medals, 23 of them gold -- was fifth.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

- -Put it this way, which of those guys would win ye olde superstars competition?

I'd pick Brady.
QueensburyRules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 10:45 AM #90
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
MEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the roughMEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the roughMEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 11,427.93

Ronaldo, Leo Messi & even Neymar are better
MEXICAN STYLE is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends