Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-27-2019, 11:36 PM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
davef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 23,172.42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Adder View Post
No. After the first Castillo loss and then running for dear life to avenge the loss,
Quick question here but let's say Floyd lost the first fight with Castillo for arguments sake ok? But was gifted the win alright?

So If he is a coward cherry picker why in the hell did he risk facing Castillo again when he already escaped with a W?? are those the actions of a coward cherry picker? To go back and fight a guy that already beat you and risk your future career earnings when he could have just walked away

Why doesn't manny face Jeff horn again? Is he a coward now?a cherry picker? Which action is it?

Last edited by davef; 12-27-2019 at 11:39 PM.
davef is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 11:47 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

davef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djtmal View Post
Pacquaio is also a shorter guy than Floyd with a shorter reach. Of course he has to be more measured. Khan don't have that issue.

With Khan, the sentiment is he would have created problems with his style, but above that, why did we not see it. Floyd certainly had the opportunity to show us. Khan won a poll that Floyd cooked up, and he still chose a fighter who had a safer style to deal with on paper.
I mean, don't none of that raise an eyebrow a little bit?
Not really Khan was at 140 in his prime if floyd dragged him up at that point after he was already ktfo floyd would have been ripped apart in the press and when Khan did reach 147 welter can you name me a signature win? In fact had Khan even fought at 147 before the poll? If it was a cw vs a blown up Diaz then Khan got put on his ass

Maidana just came off beating the undefeated and over hyped broner in a fight that flooded social media afterwards it was a damn no brainer he picked maidana

Last edited by davef; 12-27-2019 at 11:51 PM.
Old 12-27-2019, 11:51 PM #53
The Devil's Double

Quoted: 1407 Post(s)
Johnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 16,020.51
No Message - Johnwoo8686 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Molded out of Canelo's Snake just for you. - robust_ Youn can pretend it's Floyd and you're Bieber - Freedom. You can pretend it's Floyd and put it in your mouth - Freedom. 
You can fantasize it's Floyd sodomizing you - Freedom. You can fantasize it's Floyd sodomizing you - Freedom. You can pretend the apple is the head of Floyd's penis - Freedom. For your childish worship of Floyd - Freedom. Hands down the most devoted Floyd slurper on here. Use this to help you get off to your one true love,  Floyd Mayweather. - Hype Job 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Bidness View Post
Bro. Pacquiao came from Flyweight...

Floyd beating Canelo has no value because it was at 152, and he didn't bother attempting with Canelo at 155 for the Lineal, same with Cotto. It doesn't make any sense.

We're all talking about RISK. Why did Floyd agree to 144 with Marquez? If he made 147 easy how in da fook can he not make 144? 3lbs of water shed?

It's either he was puss-e or he drained to 147 with his protruding abs to weigh ins to then looking softer on fight night.
This post is stupid. You give Pacquiao credit for fighting Cotto at a catchweight of 145 pounds but don't want to give Floyd credit for beating Canelo at 152 pounds. We all saw what Canelo ended up doing to Cotto so Canelo was certainly the bigger and more dangerous opponent. Stop trying to change the criteria for the fighter you like.

Hold them to the same standard.
Johnwoo8686 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 12:00 AM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1742 Post(s)
djtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 26,871.10
For your courage and honour on the battlefield - -LightsOut- lol - -LightsOut- For being NSB top poster - -Ironmike- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davef View Post
Not really Khan was at 140 in his prime if floyd dragged him up at that point after he was already ktfo floyd would have been ripped apart in the press and when Khan did reach 147 welter can you name me a signature win? In fact had Khan even fought at 147 before the poll? If it was a cw vs a blown up Diaz then Khan got put on his ass

Maidana just came off beating the undefeated and over hyped broner in a fight that flooded social media afterwards it was a damn no brainer hepicked maidana
I see you miss the whole point.

Khan isn't some short, slow, flat footed fighter with no reach that Floyd can exploit. People got hip to the con game Floyd was fighting the same style that he was used to with a different name. On top of that, Floyd went to social media with a poll that Khan won.
djtmal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 12:13 AM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I see you miss the whole point.

Khan isn't some short, slow, flat footed fighter with no reach that Floyd can exploit. People got hip to the con game Floyd was fighting the same style that he was used to with a different name. On top of that, Floyd went to social media with a poll that Khan won.
No you ignored my whole set of points this thread is about risk

Tell what in hell was risky for floyd fighting a guy who got garshed by Garcia and had his sh)t pushed in vs Lamont Peterson? His speed and reach are literally all he has he has no defence terrible ring IQ cant fight off the back foot a jaw made of glass and couldnt sell out my living room if he fought in it

And he won a poll big deal did the poll make Khan have any upper hand in negotiations? Hey give me an extra 2mill I won a poll ignore the fact I got ktfo in the first fight of my new sky contract in 30secs and never fought at welter I won a poll!

The Khan vs. Algieri fight took place at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. They reportedly scaled the fight for an attendance of 7,000, and curtained off the other half of the Barclays Center.1

Where in the hell were all these ppl who voted for him in the poll on that night then? You know what the truth is people cannot stand floyd retired undefeated and all that's left is these fantasy match ups as if they would be his kryptonite just like GGG was having his d1ck sucked on here for beating a load of average fighters because he would beat floyd if they fought they all said at 160 and Floyd's a coward not coming back to face him same old bs

You know I see some of it William's for his sheer size margarito for being a relentless mummy who you need power to chop down sure maybe Lara at 154 someone with an actual brain in their skull but Khan is just ridiculous I'm amazed how he has fooled ppl into thinking he is good he had problems with Mccloskey and blown up lightweights ffs

Last edited by davef; 12-28-2019 at 12:27 AM.
Old 12-28-2019, 12:34 AM #56
4 Decades

Quoted: 2921 Post(s)
PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 118,516.29
Total Points: 121,358.40
No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn 
No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest No Message - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy 2016 - Freedom. Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Why do you think Floyd, chose to fight Marquez, after a two year "vacation", and he got the full green light to cherrypick. Because he is a slow, flat footed Latin guy, who Floyd had significant height/reach on, and he still handicapped him. Not to mention he was moving up from lw to ww in one fight. Plus, he can exploit his fanbase.
He put names on his resume. But did so by cherry picking them. Also Paying them off. Well scripted. They lined fights up for Floyd. Thats why he never fought the best at their best. Or didnt fight as much as the next guy. Retired god knows how many times. So they can line up easy wins. Broner has as much talent as Floyd. He just dont have the team Floyd has to play it out. Dude is Fraud
PAC-BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 12:48 AM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1742 Post(s)
djtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 26,871.10
For your courage and honour on the battlefield - -LightsOut- lol - -LightsOut- For being NSB top poster - -Ironmike- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davef View Post
No you ignored my whole set of points this thread is about risk

Tell what in hell was risky for floyd fighting a guy who got garshed by Garcia and had his sh)t pushed in vs Lamont Peterson? His speed and reach are literally all he has he has no defence terrible ring IQ cant fight off the back foot a jaw made of glass and couldnt sell out my living room if he fought in it

And he won a poll big deal did the poll make Khan have any upper hand in negotiations? Hey give me an extra 2mill I won a poll ignore the fact I got ktfo in the first fight of my new sky contract in 30secs and never fought at welter I won a poll!

The Khan vs. Algieri fight took place at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. They reportedly scaled the fight for an attendance of 7,000, and curtained off the other half of the Barclays Center.1

Where in the hell were all these ppl who voted for him in the poll on that night then? You know what the truth is people cannot stand floyd retired undefeated and all that's left is these fantasy match ups as if they would be his kryptonite just like GGG was having his d1ck sucked on here for beating a load of average fighters because he would beat floyd if they fought they all said at 160 and Floyd's a coward not coming back to face him same old bs

You know I see some of it William's for his sheer size margarito for being a relentless mummy who you need power to chop down sure maybe Lara at 154 someone with an actual brain in their skull but Khan is just ridiculous I'm amazed how he has fooled ppl into thinking he is good he had problems with Mccloskey and blown up lightweights ffs
Everybody tries to downplay the poll but the truth is Khan won it, and Floyd welched.

Floyd was fighting nothing but slow, flat footed guys with no distinct advantage, or name brand guys who were shopworn, maybe came off a good win or two.

It's why nobody who knows a good con puts Floyd in the upper echelons. Always an excuse for why fights don't get made. There's a excuse for too many guys that's what makes it all suspect.
djtmal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 12:58 AM #58
4 Decades

Quoted: 2921 Post(s)
PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 118,516.29
Total Points: 121,358.40
No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn 
No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest No Message - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy 2016 - Freedom. Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
This post is stupid. You give Pacquiao credit for fighting Cotto at a catchweight of 145 pounds but don't want to give Floyd credit for beating Canelo at 152 pounds. We all saw what Canelo ended up doing to Cotto so Canelo was certainly the bigger and more dangerous opponent. Stop trying to change the criteria for the fighter you like.

Hold them to the same standard.
I agree...
Manny never fought never fought at 147 ever . His higest weight was 144 when he fought Cotto. Before Cotto was Hatton @ 140 before Hatton was DLH and he weighed 142 in that fight.

Floyd only fought at SWW with Cotto weighing 151 before that being D:H at 150 for a SWW . I can see Why Floyd would fight Canelo at the CW. Its not nothing Manny or Floyd Both have not done in the past.

What people dont understand is when you are the A side fighter You have to sacrifice and take chances in order to fight the better names in neighboring divisions Not many fighters on record has made a two division weight jump and it ended well for them. The guy having to make the CW knows this fully. Understands it and wants the payday as well. They dont have to agree or take the fight if they dont think they can do it,
PAC-BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 01:06 AM #59
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 6150 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 295,981.62
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

I'm sure it's been said a bunch of times......IF Nelo and Pac took more risks, MAY BEAT THEM BOTH SOUNDLY.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 01:25 AM #60
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Everybody tries to downplay the poll but the truth is Khan won it, and Floyd welched.

Floyd was fighting nothing but slow, flat footed guys with no distinct advantage, or name brand guys who were shopworn, maybe came off a good win or two.

It's why nobody who knows a good con puts Floyd in the upper echelons. Always an excuse for why fights don't get made. There's a excuse for too many guys that's what makes it all suspect.
Oh ok so Floyd's whole career was a scam for 20 odd years and he wasnt that great and it means nothing that some of his last roll of wins are against fighters still active like pac just beat the former younger WW champ Thurman and canelo who has gone on to beat almost every big name in current boxing both are great but Floyd's garbage yada yada ok

Please name these fleet footed boxing masters who floyd should have faced at 147 in his era? I must have missed them being in the top 10 rankings behind fighters like cotto and Shane enlighten me

Last edited by davef; 12-28-2019 at 01:31 AM.

Share This With Friends