Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez quits again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cartels are going to bust Juniors kneecaps.....if he's lucky that's ALL they will do to him.

Comment

sad part about it is that JR could have won that fight I think that temple shot made him quit

Comment

No way to come back from this disaster !

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
          sad part about it is that JR could have won that fight

Comment

sad part about it is that JR could have won that fight I think that temple shot made him quit
            Chavez Jr never had his heart in boxing by the looks of it. He was a beast pre martinez but is no where near quite the same fighter. He lacks the mental strength and without it in boxing your not going to do well.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              I guess you didn't hear what Jacobs said about JR size was giving him trouble was feeling his jab and power . he was surprise he is lucky JR has no love for the sport

Comment

The 2 possible explanations were: broken nose making it hard to breathe or a broken hand.

Either or both would have made it extremely difficult for Chavez to win.

Comment

I guess you didn't hear what Jacobs said about JR size was giving him trouble was feeling his jab and power . he was surprise he is lucky JR has no love for the sport
                  And Pac said the same about the goon he fought (Margarito)

Jr stood no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    And Pac said the same about the goon he fought (Margarito)

Jr stood no chance.
                    I don't get what your point is

Comment

I don't get what your point is
                      What a person says post fight is meaningless. Pac fubar'd the bigger Margarito
                      Danny got the bigger Jr to quit like a bltch. Didn't want to end up like Margarito.

The point is clear. 2 goons vs 2 superior fighters. Goons are gone soon after.

Comment

Working...
                      X