Things from your childhood that would baffle younger people of today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things from your childhood that would baffle younger people of today

I would say having to a dvd store if you wanted to watch a movie

Walking 2 miles to school as an Elementary student. Most kids today don’t even walk 2 blocks because parents think there’s Childmolsters Patrolling the school area

Comment

Having to get up to change the channel... Then having to use that knob

Comment

Originally posted by Reecedouglas1 View Post
        I would say having to a dvd store if you wanted to watch a movie
        Lmao. They still sell dvds at every major retailer. Maybe a cassette tape. Dial up internet

Comment

over childhood was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Having to get up to change the channel... Then having to use that knob
            kick back irrrimms rims on my schwin.... it kicked my schinn sting ray into another gear....

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              kick back irrrimms rims on my schwin.... it kicked my schinn sting ray into another gear....
              With poker cards on it so it sounds like a motorcycle

Comment

Those cassette players where the tape will loose out for whatever reason.

So now you have to delicately remove the tape from the player, straighten the tape then use your finger or any slim round object to rewind/forward it till all the tape enters the cassette.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  With poker cards on it so it sounds like a motorcycle
                  lmao... with clothes pins.. i thought i was driving a .. my dads indian...

the cards were red or blue, and i always used the joker cards, and the instructions.. one eyed jack, and ace of spades..... i grew like that..

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
                    Those cassette players where the tape will loose out for whatever reason.

So now you have to delicately remove the tape from the player, straighten the tape then use your finger or any slim round object to rewind/forward it till all the tape enters the cassette.
                    i still have an 8 track.i still have my first sony walkman... i am old... i got records myparents collected.. i used to trade my recs at rasputin, and other places.. i got a nakamichi dragon... reel to reel my dad bouth at ruthies in san jose from dudes who stole it..

i am so into nostalgia..... i remember when Cds came out... i had to buy a sony to play them... i have big records... one off products... i live in japan.. where cds.. are highly are better.. wider freq .... i got mcintosh.. old stuff... mc 275.... mcintosh.. jap hand made speakers... i see chit that audio phines will pay for...

Comment

Working...
                    X