X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, both lads are shtick happy.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      When are you going to ban Rusty for good from this section? He's an obvious troll and a racist on top of it.

You're letting the standards of the History forum slip. Even !! Anorak used to say that he wouldn't come on here to troll because the mods ran such a tight ship.

Those days seem to be vanishing.
      I look at every report send to me and do what I feel is correct given the weak superpowers I possess.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        I look at every report send to me and do what I feel is correct given the weak superpowers I possess.
        I don't feel like the offenses cited are ban worthy, for what it is worth. In my humble opinion Batts having a light touch is the best medicine for what people are complaining about.

Have faith in the process... Travesty just posted a wonderful retort about the supposed weight bullying of Ray Robinson. I am not involved in this debate, other than to say I do not agree with Rusty on this issue, but the point is how the disagreement has taken root, and is being settled. Using proof and logical information is the right way to settle these things.

We have had individuals here who never contributed anything and were just horrible, I frankly don't see that in this case. Some members might be annoying, or off color in a way that insults others, but people are still sticking to the topics at hand in my opinion.

I well remember "Elroy" or, when Little Alex goes off the reservation (he appears to be doing so recently) where the stupidest things were said, and no meaningful points were made. I don't see a comparison.

I don't want to sound like a suck up but I think Batts does a fantastic job here. I base this on the quality of the debates, as compared to when trolls would constantly harp on the same issues. Just my two cents.

Comment

Robinson's power sets him apart. Could end the fight at any time

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            I don't feel like the offenses cited are ban worthy, for what it is worth. In my humble opinion Batts having a light touch is the best medicine for what people are complaining about.

Have faith in the process... Travesty just posted a wonderful retort about the supposed weight bullying of Ray Robinson. I am not involved in this debate, other than to say I do not agree with Rusty on this issue, but the point is how the disagreement has taken root, and is being settled. Using proof and logical information is the right way to settle these things.

We have had individuals here who never contributed anything and were just horrible, I frankly don't see that in this case. Some members might be annoying, or off color in a way that insults others, but people are still sticking to the topics at hand in my opinion.

I well remember "Elroy" or, when Little Alex goes off the reservation (he appears to be doing so recently) where the stupidest things were said, and no meaningful points were made. I don't see a comparison.

I don't want to sound like a suck up but I think Batts does a fantastic job here. I base this on the quality of the debates, as compared to when trolls would constantly harp on the same issues. Just my two cents.

Yeah, wonderful job he is doing. He stole my points and broke up my marriage. The way I mangle his rowdy clients for him, he doesn't need to do a thing but sit back & enjoy the day, by buggery. What do I get?

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
              Yeah, wonderful job he is doing. He stole my points and broke up my marriage. The way I mangle his rowdy clients for him, he doesn't need to do a thing but sit back & enjoy the day, by buggery. What do I get?
              Thanks you guys and others who have given me heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                I still don't know if you got the points I sent you... I don't know how that system works but I had tried to send you my points because I care about them less than you do. Did you get them? this was a long time ago though...

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
                  Robinson's power sets him apart. Could end the fight at any time
                  And the problem was, trying to outbox him because of that power which also didn't work well!

Comment

Tromboni has been banned for racism several times already. There's no need for members here to have to tolerate his bullshˇt.

Especially not in the History forum which used to be sacrosanct, with higher standards than the zoo which is the NSB section.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Tromboni has been banned for racism several times already. There's no need for members here to have to tolerate his bullshˇt.

Especially not in the History forum which used to be sacrosanct, with higher standards than the zoo which is the NSB section.
                      But what makes the section better? Is it a more sensative ban hammer? of members who can challenge the assertions of others intelligently?

Comment

Working...
                      X