No announcement yet.

Israeli Defence Force WIPES OUT family of eight, including children

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    I said in Egypt, and you also stated this is the reason why the closed border, as you can see it was closed and controlled a long time before.

Read your links fully next time.

I did read it.

You know. I was actually being courteous. I gave you a nice chance to educate me on why I was wrong. It didn’t really happen in a way I would have preferred so let me rephrase.

Since you put forth some bold statements, I’d like to see you provide some evidence for your so far unfounded claims of:

1: Israel requested Egypt to close the Gaza and Egypt did what they were told. So prove that an Israeli request made Egypt close the border.

2: That there has been no Palestinian terrorist attacks in Egypt.

Those were your claims. Show the sources.

Comment

I have a good amount of passenger that are from israel, two weeks ago this dude showed me her phone with 12 missile fired warning more like an amber alert her in the US, but dang 12 missiles fired from gaza in one day :////

Im not saying innocent lives should suffer because of them terrorist attacking israel first but paletinians are well known to use tragedies to further their cause, i wont be surprise if israel really got them terrorist then palestinians fake them casualties

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        I have a good amount of passenger that are from israel, two weeks ago this dude showed me her phone with 12 missile fired warning more like an amber alert her in the US, but dang 12 missiles fired from gaza in one day :////

Im not saying innocent lives should suffer because of them terrorist attacking israel first but paletinians are well known to use tragedies to further their cause, i wont be surprise if israel really got them terrorist then palestinians fake them casualties
        I remember watching this youtube video of palestinians firing mortars at Israel

It was a group of hamas and right in the background was an old man surrounded by children, some toddlers

The hamas fired the mortar

Old man leads the children in cheering

Then all the hamas soldiers books it and runs away

They need to get far away from the mortar launcher before israeli counter battery fire comes

Old man with the kids stay cheering in the background of the abandoned mortar launcher

There was no israeli return fire and the kids weren't hurt and killed

But I found the video disgusting

More disgusting than killing children accidentally in crossfire or even in targeted fire

This was to children from your own side and you're using them as 1. Human shields or 2. Sacrificial pawns for propaganda

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

I did read it.

You know. I was actually being courteous. I gave you a nice chance to educate me on why I was wrong. It didn’t really happen in a way I would have preferred so let me rephrase.

Since you put forth some bold statements, I’d like to see you provide some evidence for your so far unfounded claims of:

1: Israel requested Egypt to close the Gaza and Egypt did what they were told. So prove that an Israeli request made Egypt close the border.

1:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafah_Border_Crossing
          In 1979, Israel and Egypt signed a peace treaty that returned the Sinai, which borders the Gaza Strip, to Egyptian control. As part of that treaty, a 100-meter-wide strip of land known as the Philadelphi Route was established as a buffer zone between Gaza and Egypt.[5] In the Peace Treaty, the re-created Gaza–Egypt border was drawn across the city of Rafah. When Israel withdrew from the Sinai in 1982, Rafah was divided into an Egyptian and a Palestinian part, splitting up families, separated by barbed-wire barriers
          Part of the peace treaty, where Israel dictated the terms.

On 16 February 2005, the Israeli parliament approved the Israeli disengagement from Gaza. Israel withdrew from Gaza in September 2005. Control of the Gaza–Egypt border was on the Egyptian side handed over to Egypt. The Fatah-dominated Palestinian National Authority had been given control on the Gazan side of the Border Crossing.
          In Feb 2005, Egypt were in control of for the first time since the war.
          On 7 September 2005, Israel withdrew from Gaza and closed the Rafah crossing.[7] The Philadelphi Accord between Israel and Egypt, based on the principles of the 1979 peace treaty, turned over border control to Egypt, while the supply of arms to the Palestinian Authority was subject to Israeli consent. The agreement specified that 750 Egyptian border guards would be deployed along the length of the border, and both Egypt and Israel pledged to work together to stem terrorism, arms smuggling, and other illegal cross-border activities
          In Sept, Israel closed the border and increased the buffer zone.

As to your second point.
          You don't prove a negative.
          C'mon this is schoolboy stuff

Comment

When we watch movies, and a bad guy is going to go to war with the police, and he surrounds himself with women and children, so that the cops can't shoot him without risking hurting innocent people, well that is par for the course for Hamas.

Hamas like hiding behind women, children, and old people. They do not value life like other people.

It will make you sick to your stomach watching Hamas bring kids to a place that might take a counter strike.

I think it is impossible to justify, and Hamas needs to work harder to improve their own lives, and rebuild what they have.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

I did read it.

You might like this read, it is very interesting.

......HAMAS IS aware that Palestinians living under its rule have yet to recover from the 2014 war with Israel. Hamas has since failed to adequately compensate thousands of families whose houses were destroyed or damaged during the war. Moreover, Hamas has failed to provide real solutions to the economic crisis in the Gaza Strip, where Palestinian activists have recently been planning to renew protests against the high cost of living, increased taxes and soaring unemployment...........

full article

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Ha...nalysis-607636

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                1:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafah_Border_Crossing

Part of the peace treaty, where Israel dictated the terms.

In Feb 2005, Egypt were in control of for the first time since the war.

In Sept, Israel closed the border and increased the buffer zone.

As to your second point.
                You don't prove a negative.
                C'mon this is schoolboy stuff
                From my link:
                In October 2014 Egypt announced that they planned to expand the buffer zone between Gaza and Egypt, following a terrorist attack from Gaza that killed 31 Egyptian soldiers.[15] The buffer was created "in a move meant to halt the passage of weapons and militants through cross-border smuggling tunnels but which also puts more pressure on the Palestinian militant Hamas group."[16]

So it wasn't dictated by Israel and Egypt was the recipient of a terrorist attack.

So you are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/04/w...ts-israel.html
                  https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Ro...dnesday-607997

Then cease fire and they keep on.

I really dont understand these people trying to tunnel under the wall and start chit.
                  In these so-called flare up, how many Israelis are killed? Who controls GAZA? Why are the Israelis assassinating leaders, do they expect retaliation?

None of this happen in a vacuum. Israel has to provoke these people to continue their "demolition" of the area to create space for their new settlements. They provoke them so they can use their disproportionate retaliation; Israel will not stop until the entire Jerusalem, West Bank is theirs? This battle is for Jerusalem, and it will never stop until Jerusalem fully belongs to Israel. Donald already move the US embassy to Jerusalem.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    In these so-called flare up, how many Israelis are killed? Who controls GAZA? Why are the Israelis assassinating leaders, do they expect retaliation?

None of this happen in a vacuum. Israel has to provoke these people to continue their "demolition" of the area to create space for their new settlements. They provoke them so they can use their disproportionate retaliation; Israel will not stop until the entire Jerusalem, West Bank is theirs? This battle is for Jerusalem, and it will never stop until Jerusalem fully belongs to Israel. Donald already move the US embassy to Jerusalem.
                    I have no dog in this fight as I'm free of religion.
                    I have seen these people digging tunnels to try and get under the wall. I have seen them shooting and launching rockets over the wall. If they are intercept makes no difference to me.

If you shoot at me and miss I will shoot back and try and take your life.

There's a simple solution here but imo it's being missed. Don't screw with others and they won't screw with you.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post

You dont think israelis get killed?

Israelis have military superiority so the casualties will be lopsided.

Also arabs are historically awful soldiers and even cowards.

But just because israeli casualties are lower doesnt mean there was no attacks.

Comment

Working...
                      X