Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What part of flat do you not understand?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WaterCanCurve View Post
    elroy believes the moon wacked off the earth billions of years ago and some how defied earths "gravity" by escaping to 238,000 miles away and coming to a perfect orbit where it always faces us and then that some how created the liquid water rofl

youre evading the issue

Comment

Carl Sagan is no liar........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

a flat earth globe

Comment

why dont YOU explain with irrefutable scientific proof how the earth was formed.

dont give me any of your attention whoring gobbledygo0k either
          there is no science which can explain how the earth was formed, thats why scientists believe in intelligent design, dummy

anyone claiming to know how the universe was created is a pseudo scientist clown who probably makes a living doing pseudo science documentaries about things they don't have the slightest clue about.

Its like me staring at a picture of the large hadron collider, and then some how magically understanding all the parts and functions, and its blueprint

Comment

youre evading the issue
            pointing out how bizarre your thinking is

Comment

Originally posted by WaterCantCurve View Post
              there is no science which can explain how the earth was formed, thats why scientists believe in intelligent design, dummy

anyone claiming to know how the universe was created is a pseudo scientist clown who probably makes a living doing pseudo science documentaries about things they don't have the slightest clue about.

Its like me staring at a picture of the large hadron collider, and then some how magically understanding all the parts and functions, and its blueprint

''since i wont accept facts, that makes me right.''
              ~WaterCurvesJustFine

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                Carl Sagan is no liar........Rockin'
                he's also never been to deep space, never witnessed curvature and never seen an experiment that proves gravity exists....

Comment

''since i wont accept facts, that makes me right.''
                  ~WaterCurvesJustFine
                  are you literally claiming theories to be facts? wow you really are dumb haha

Comment

Originally posted by WaterCantCurve View Post
                    are you literally claiming theories to be facts? wow you really are dumb haha

i usually dont spend this much time with attention whores...

tin hat AW's......im ashamed of myself.

carry on

Comment

elroy probably believes the earth is pear shaped because neil degreasse tyson said so lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X