Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trick Poll: IF GGG-Nelo rematch won't happen in May, who u want GGG to fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trick Poll: IF GGG-Nelo rematch won't happen in May, who u want GGG to fight next?

Trick Poll: IF GGG-Nelo rematch won't happen in May, who do you want GGG to fight next?

Charlo
    Saunders
    Jacobs
    Andrade

Vote now ...
    Charlo
    20.45%
    Saunders
    65.91%
    Jacobs
    13.64%
    Andrade
    0.00%

It has to be Saunders. After BJ boxed Lemieuxs ears off I doubt it happens. Golovkin already ducked him for the December fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
      It has to be Saunders. After BJ boxed Lemieuxs ears off I doubt it happens. Golovkin already ducked him for the December fight.
      Yep for the unification of all 4 MW belts.

Comment

Do u want GGG to fight a softie while waiting for the Nelo rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
          Do u want GGG to fight a softie while waiting for the Nelo rematch?
          No, only Saunders and Charlo. (Not that interested in the Canelo fight, anyway.) If he can beat them in that order, I'll be GGG's greatest fan. Even just Saunders.

Make this fight happen, Loeffler.
          Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 01-04-2018, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
            Saunders ducked GGG for years so don't get it twisted. If he fought Saunders in December he would have missed out on the huge Canelo fight. No boxer would do that. He never ducked Saunders but nice try. You seem to forget that GGG gave Lemieux a boxing lesson and knocked him out before Saunders fought Lemieux so why would he have any fear of Saunders now? Saunders is a good boxer but he fought 2 guys GGG had already knocked out in Monroe and Saunders and he couldn't hurt either of them and didn't do as well against them as GGG did. GGG is better than Saunders and he has chased him for years. If the Canelo fight falls through GGG will gladly fight Saunders and knock him out.

Comment

Sorry, I meant to say Saunders fought two guys GGG had already knocked out in Monroe and Lemieux and he couldn't hurt them the way GGG did.

Comment

If the Canelo fight falls through I want GGG to KO big British bragger Billy and get all the belts. A rematch with Jacobs would be my 2nd choice. Let Charlo and Andrade fight each other and the winner gets a shot at GGG next.

Comment

Saunders for unification.

Once he's done that, it's another feather in the cap.

Then bring on Charlo in the ultimate showdown.

Comment

Saunders is no joke when in shape and on top of his craft.

What I saw against Lemieux was mesmerizing (I know Lemieux is a D or C-). My eyes never lie to me-- the "eye test." I actually enjoyed this fight more than GGG-Lemieux. It's not always about the KOs.

Skills, skills, skills.

Comment

Working...
                    X