Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury's Win over Christian Hammer now a NO Contest, will Klitschko Win be Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    Yeah fake news. I can't see anything online that says it has been changed to a no-contest.
    However, his February 2015 win over Christian Hammer has been officially disqualified. “All titles, prize money and ranking points that [Fury] secured as a result of his victory in that fight are forfeited,” the Ukad statement read.

The result of this fight will now likely be changed to a no-contest.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/general/boxing/tyson-fury-free-fight-again-ukad-doping-violation-hearing-a8105906.html

Check his record on boxrec. It has been changed to a NC

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Vitali was never lineal as far as i know.
      It wouldn't matter Wilder states Joshua cannot be the man until he defeats Fury who hasnt even fought in what will be 3 years . By using this logic Wilder himself has to defeat Vitali ? Makes zero sense .

The guy to beat IS the guy to beat and thats Joshua . Using lineal lables is like using just statistics in boxing , you cant .

Comment

Originally posted by Pandur View Post
        However, his February 2015 win over Christian Hammer has been officially disqualified. “All titles, prize money and ranking points that [Fury] secured as a result of his victory in that fight are forfeited,” the Ukad statement read.

The result of this fight will now likely be changed to a no-contest.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/g...-a8105906.html

Check his record on boxrec. It has been changed to a NC
        Damn you are right!

Comment

I dont care if Fury was on some sht. That doesnt change the fact that he is the most skilled HW fighter currently and the best HW.

Tyson Fury beats everybody right now.

Have you imagined how stupid Wilder would look in there against somebody like Fury?

Same thing with stiff azz joshua. Fury would school him.

Parker isnt that good and would get dominated.

Nobody can beat Fury...

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
            Vitali was handed the belt as well..he never defeated Lewis right? or did you forget he got a vacant title as well
            I didnt forget anything you are the one asking why Vitali was the man to defeat ? Lewis was handed his belt when Bowe threw it out right ? lol

You circle jerk all you want here be my guest and good luck .

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              I didnt forget anything you are the one asking why Vitali was the man to defeat ? Lewis was handed his belt when Bowe threw it out right ? lol

You circle jerk all you want here be my guest and good luck .
              actually Lewis had other titles as well and was lineal

Comment

inbred, british gypsy was nothing special even with steroids, how bad will the fat ***** be without roids?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
                  Exactly.

All this BS of how UKAD were out to get him was just a smokescreen.

Team Tyson and UKAD were just playing for time and waiting for it to be exactly 2 years since his fight with Wladimir on DECEMBER 11th 2015.

Whole thing is just full of corruption from both sides.

Klitschko should sue UKAD and Fury team.
                  They fought in November 2015 you lemon.

You talk ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
                    actually Lewis had other titles as well and was lineal
                    Lewis defeated Holyfield in the early 90's ? Sorry but your creating your own history up . Holyfield himself never defeated Mike Tyson in 1991 bc Douglas refused Tyson a rematch . Everyone still knew Tyson was the guy to defeat before his jail time .

It all boils down too who the top dog is not belt passings any hard core fan with no bias agenda knows this . Lewis was NEVER a unified champion until after his first loss which has nothing to do with nothing on being lineal ,he was the most dominant and consistant HW of the 90's .

Lewis didnt unify any of the major belts until 1999 yet you have posters on here accusing Joshua of ducking and he just became champion and is a UNIFIED one to add only giving the chance to defend his belts once so far after the Klitchko win. ?

But again how was Lewis lineal without defeating Bowe this is the logic you guys are using right ? See how dumb this argument is yet ? You cant go by lineal when it becomes nonsensical though i know thats asking alot from boxing fans to distinguish that . lol
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-12-2017, 07:23 PM.

Comment

I guess all of Vitali Klitschko's Pro wins should all be declared as 'No Contests' being as Vitali failed a drugs test for Steroids before he turned pro then.

Comment

Working...
                      X