Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cleverly vs. Skoglund Update, Kessler-Nielsen a No-Go, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cleverly vs. Skoglund Update, Kessler-Nielsen a No-Go, More

WBA regular light heavyweight champ Nathan Cleverlys defence against Swede Erik Skoglund is still lingering. Under Swedish legislation a promoter must apply for longer distances than 12 minutes 60 days in advance and Sauerland Promotion did so with May 17 in Nykoping as the date. But the deal with Cleverly or Matchroom (or both) was never made.

[Click Here To Read More]

I have no idea what I just read, I assume Cleverly is getting back in there in June, good to see let's go!

Comment

Cleverly should be able to KO Skoglund if he doesn't have to many miles on him. Skoglund is a pretty average fighter and even if he wins this title, I don't see him holding onto it for a long time.

Comment

I feel that Kessler-Nielsen would be the perfect comeback fight for Kessler. It would generate massive interest in Denmark and better Money than anybody else besides a World champion. Furthermore a win would ensure Kessler a World ranking and let's face it: If Kessler cannot beat Nielsen, it should be plain obvious that the comeback is very stupid.

(I don't like his comeback and wish he had stayed retired).

Comment

Working...
        X