Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention African Americans. Do not vote for Donald Chump.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Go **** yourself

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        Go **** yourself
        Climb into a hole and shit yourself.

Comment

attention anyone who believes in the rule of law, decency, honesty, and are against corruption. do not vote for hillary clinton.

hillary is the worst. she will destroy america and cause ww3.

Comment

You've gotta be shitting me. And if you wanna be a super conservative jackass, you should refer to them as the "Dindu nuffins!"
            550% more islamic refugees coming to your backyard yo

You better take 5 of ehm to yo house coz u voted for cliton

Comment

Donald Trump is a warrior.

Comment

Free thinking has been purged from even "higher education." I remember taking a 300 level sociology of education class that was nothing more than the professors opinions on social justice. She was at least smart enough to omit the patriarchal oppression of the female mind, as like 55 percent of all college graduates are women....People have an emotional of financially based allegiance to an agenda, and use reason to confirm a an already accepted position. This is now taught, because opposing the professors views will change the criteria they use to grade papers. The majority of college graduates I know are completely incapable of abstract reasoning, most only have to use any type of formal logic if they are in a math or philosophy class..

BREAKING: A ‘SEX SLAVE’ Makes DISTURBING Accusations Against BILL CLINTON

Former President Bill Clinton took a romantic jaunt in 2002 to convicted pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein’s “orgy island” with “two young girls” from New York, according to a shocking new interview.
                Virginia Roberts, who’s accused Epstein of turning her into a “sex slave” at age 17 and forcing her to sleep with his powerful friends, claimed Clinton stayed in one of the many villas on Epstein’s US Virgin Islands estate — where group sex was a “regular occurrence.”

“I remember asking Jeffrey, ‘What’s Bill Clinton doing here?’ kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said, ‘Well, he owes me a favor,’ ” Roberts told her lawyers in a 2011 interview obtained by RadarOnline.com. “He never told me what favors they were.”

Bubba was accompanied by two of Epstein’s regular girlfriends and “two young girls that I could identify,” Roberts claimed.

“I never really knew them well anyways. It was just two girls from New York,” she said.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/b...-bill-clinton/[/QUOTE] "......l.l.................
                Last edited by boxing_pundit85; 07-30-2016, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X