Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention African Americans. Do not vote for Donald Chump.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention African Americans. Do not vote for Donald Chump.

Chump doesn't give a crap about the people who helped him get rich. He's nothing but a rich racist and he will make our lives miserable if he wins. Hilary is the best choice.

Lock her up! Lock her up!

Comment

FOODSTAMPS IS GONE if trump wins!

Comment

I'm a proud African American and I'm voting for Donald

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger unhappy View Post
            Chump doesn't give a crap about the people who helped him get rich. He's nothing but a rich racist and he will make our lives miserable if he wins. Hilary is the best choice.
            Red K sent. Troll

Comment

I'm staying true to my African American roots and voting for Donald J Trump. Plus I heard he's deporting all foot licking Haitians, so that sealed the deal for me.

Comment

Definitely voting for trump now

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger unhappy View Post
                  I agree he has no plans or policy, Hillary will end ISIS like she did with bin laden, she's gonna raise the min wage to 15$, she's already fought for children healthcare while trump wants to end medicare, she will raise social secuirty for the elderly, debt free collage for anyone with a salary of less than 120K, she will end citzens united a horrible organzation, she'll have more than 500 million solar panels, give an easy path to citzenship, she's pro-choice, she'll have health care for all veterans, she'll make sure suspected terriorst can't buy guns, she'll reduce the cost of presicption drugs, she'll increase small buisness loans, she will increase the tax on the top 0.1% unlike Trump who wants to give them a tax break, and she'll allow felons to get a decent job

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                    I'm staying true to my African American roots and voting for Donald J Trump. Plus I heard he's deporting all foot licking Haitians, so that sealed the deal for me.
                    Its Crooked Hillary deporting all the Haitians. Donald loves the Haitians. Hillary took all the earthquake money fund from them.

Comment

Working...
                    X