No announcement yet.

putin - US createc, armed and funds ISIS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    We've had our hands in a lot of wars no doubt about it.

Policing the world isn't an easy job, and making sure the world runs right is our job.

You don't want to see what will happen when someone else does it. It will be far worse
    Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    I'd much rather have America policing the world, than an evil nation like Russia.
    I disagree with this here.

I don't think it's the USA's job to police the world, and I don't think we are in a position to.

The USA needs to stop worring about other nations and take care of in house business like welfare, hand out taking scum who want to rob innocent people, our horrific national debt, unemployment, and the state of boxing in the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      I disagree with this here.

I don't think it's the USA's job to police the world, and I don't think we are in a position to.

The USA needs to stop worring about other nations and take care of in house business like welfare, hand out taking scum who want to rob innocent people, our horrific national debt, unemployment, and the state of boxing in the USA.
      You may not want it to be our job, but it is.

We took that job on and most of the world has entrusted us to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        "

Cant help you. You are far too patriotic my man.

First up I hate infowars. Alex Jones is not my kinda fella.

So u think America didnt capture any Iraqi oil and the war wasnt about oil?

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/03/19/op...ar-oil-juhasz/

The companies sucking out Iraqi Oil , includes *** Cheneys Halliburton Texaan based company.
        That article is incredibly dramatized, and off base, that is probably why it was relegated to the dungeon sections of CNN. The Iraqi oil fields became privatized after the fall of Sadam Hussein, and the Iraqi ministers of these oil fields procured contracts with various oil firms from all over the world. This was necessary because Iraq needed investment for the infrastructure, as well as help with the distribution of the oil. As it stands oil accounts for roughly 2/3 rds of Iraqs economy prior to Isis taking over. The truth is, USA receives less oil from Iraq today than it did prior to 9/11. These outrageous claims that USA is in Iraq because of oil are simply just not supported by facts.

Here is a list of where USA imports its oil from

United States - 27.40%
        Canada - 13.48%
        Saudi Arabia - 8.44%
        Mexico - 7.78%
        Venezuela - 7.38%
        Nigeria - 6.74%
        Algeria - 3.30%
        Iraq - 2.77%
        Angola - 2.53%

Surely this cant be true *gasp , naughty murica*

So what you are basically admitting to is that America employs mercenaries to run countries and regimes it deems fit for monetry gain? Afghanistan is another example on top if Iraq.
        The war in Iraq costs us billions of dollars, and destroyed Bushes administrations reputation for ages to come. What possible monetary gain are you referring to that outweighed our costs of waging these wars?

Did u not know about the pipe line? Heres something. Did u not know Hamid Kharzai Afghanistans interim prez was an old oil tycoon business man and college friend if *** Cheney? Google it.
        I googled Hamid Kharzai, and it looks like his alma mater was Himachal Pradesh University. Dick Chenney's alma mater was Yale, Dick Chenney is also 16 years older than Hamid, which means that when Dick was in college Hamid was still learning how to walk.

So much for freedom

Isis are created by America. Taliban was created by America. Bin Laden was trained by America. Al Qaida was trained by America.

You need to get your head out of the sand.
        Did America also create the Reptilian alienoid species who secretly monitor this earth for a ripe time of invasion?

Comment

Yeah I keep saying this nd people think it's some conspiracy theory.

We helped these people in Libya and than all of sudden they had direct access to all our weapons and vehicles in Iraq. We could of crushed them anytime we wanted but we let them roam freely from Libya all the way to Syria.

They got welcomed through Turkey with open arms, (our #1 ally in the region.) Turkey isn't some weak country, they could of crushed ISIS anytime they wanted, turkey also openly bought the stolen oil from them which funded the Isis army.

This was all done to crush The Syrian government, a Russian ally. Russia's last and only military base outside the former soviet union is in Syria.

Russia is our real enemy.

Difference between democrats snd republicans, is Dems figured out how to go to war without actually sending troops Nd going to war, and spending all of our money. Republicans are too fcking stupid to pull off quality proxy attacks like this.
          I thought everybody knew this. The war in Syria is 100% a proxy war between the US & Russia. US Imperialism trying its hardest. Worked so far in every other ME country
          Russia is our enemy, but that doesn't mean that they are the bad guy in this equation... That falls upon us.

Comment

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
            I thought everybody knew this. The war in Syria is 100% a proxy war between the US & Russia. US Imperialism trying its hardest. Worked so far in every other ME country
            Russia is our enemy, but that doesn't mean that they are the bad guy in this equation... That falls upon us.
            You would think it be obvious but no one seems to know this. Same as what happened it Ukraine.

And there is no good guy, there is us and there is them, and that's all there is to it.

Clearly most of the world has taken our side, including most of Russias neighbors. If that means were the good guys, than so be it.

Look what Russia's government does to its own people and how quickly everyone is running away from there and you can see why no one wants to see Russia to become the super power they pretend to be.

That's why they are so scared of Hillary, Hillary is all about imperialism, she will mKe what Obamas administration did to them look like nothing. Send them back to stone age, I can't wait...

Comment

You would think it be obvious but no one seems to know this. Same as what happened it Ukraine.

And there is no good guy, there is us and there is them, and that's all there is to it.

Clearly most of the world has taken our side, including most of Russias neighbors. If that means were the good guys, than so be it.

Look what Russia's government does to its own people and how quickly everyone is running away from there and you can see why no one wants to see Russia to become the super power they pretend to be.

That's why they are so scared of Hillary, Hillary is all about imperialism, she will mKe what Obamas administration did to them look like nothing. Send them back to stone age, I can't wait...
              Guarantee you Hillary tries anything against Putin and he'll go balls to the walls against her...

Hasnt Russia's population finally started increasing in the last few years compared to the 20 straight years of population loss following the collapse?

You see it's not that they're not a super-power, it's that they are not the ultra-power like the US is, who has a say in anything any other country does in the world. The only country that could d*ck around is England because they are the financial head of the world(the US is the military head for instance), and they're hand in hand. They could drop a nuke on India and the US would not care. But, say Chile puts more troops on its border, and the US comes in with sanctions and the covert threat of overthrowing those in power because **** everybody else.

Comment

i don't now much about putin but i do know that i've been supporting russia lately after marathoning The Americans. i am rooting for them.

Comment

Guarantee you Hillary tries anything against Putin and he'll go balls to the walls against her...

Hasnt Russia's population finally started increasing in the last few years compared to the 20 straight years of population loss following the collapse?

You see it's not that they're not a super-power, it's that they are not the ultra-power like the US is, who has a say in anything any other country does in the world. The only country that could d*ck around is England because they are the financial head of the world(the US is the military head for instance), and they're hand in hand. They could drop a nuke on India and the US would not care. But, say Chile puts more troops on its border, and the US comes in with sanctions and the covert threat of overthrowing those in power because **** everybody else.
                  What are they going to do?

We have surrounded there country with NATO allies, had a pro Russian prime minister in Ukraine overthrown, sanctioned them to the point they can barely feed themselves, and now we are working on taking out there last ally in the ME. They are almost completely isolated from the world.

So What is Russia going to do to Hillary? Not a damn thing. There military Isn't even built for today's warfare, they still think building tanks and having lots of ammo is how to win wars.

There population may of increased but all the smart people and people with money have left. It's considered one if the biggest brain drains in modern history. A country full of ******s who are easy for Putin control.

Go find a Russian in the U.S. Who says they want to go back to Russia, you cant.

Comment

What are they going to do?

We have surrounded there country with NATO allies, had a pro Russian prime minister in Ukraine overthrown, sanctioned them to the point they can barely feed themselves, and now we are working on taking out there last ally in the ME. They are almost completely isolated from the world.

So What is Russia going to do to Hillary? Not a damn thing. There military Isn't even built for today's warfare, they still think building tanks and having lots of ammo is how to win wars.

There population may of increased but all the smart people and people with money have left. It's considered one if the biggest brain drains in modern history. A country full of ******s who are easy for Putin control.

Go find a Russian in the U.S. Who says they want to go back to Russia, you cant.
                    Yeah, but you can only play so much with Russia, they still have nukes in the odd chance that anybody oversteps their boundary. And nobody wants a nuclear war... Also, their amount of hackers(& China's) greatly dwarfs ours.. They want, they can, as I heard recently enough that made me laugh, say "mm, Seattle gets no electricity 3 weeks!". Their physical military may "suck", but their cyber ability ****s all over ours.

The Cold War is still pretty much alive in the sense that it's US/NATO vs. Russia/China..

And who's the side doing all the advancing? The US/NATO. Pushing our OWO(NWO, laments) agenda.

Comment

Yeah, but you can only play so much with Russia, they still have nukes in the odd chance that anybody oversteps their boundary. And nobody wants a nuclear war... Also, their amount of hackers(& China's) greatly dwarfs ours.. They want, they can, as I heard recently enough that made me laugh, say "mm, Seattle gets no electricity 3 weeks!". Their physical military may "suck", but their cyber ability ****s all over ours.

The Cold War is still pretty much alive in the sense that it's US/NATO vs. Russia/China..

And who's the side doing all the advancing? The US/NATO. Pushing our OWO(NWO, laments) agenda.
                      Oh no, don't cut off our electricity!

They cut off our electricity well cut off there food supply. As it is right now your lucky to find a loaf a bread in a Russian grocery store. So Imagine we cut off there supply routes.

Comment

Working...
                      X