Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Must Provide Proof of Funds, A Proper Contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is getting stupid

Comment

• Wilder fans wanting Joshua to agree to a fight on a I Owe You.

Comment

• AJ should leave Eddie Hearn and sign with Dana White, Eddie is a con artist

Comment

• Go to a bank and tell them to approve you a large loan before you show them proof of earnings. See how that works out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Wilder fans wanting Joshua to agree to a fight on a I Owe You.
            Eddie Hearn isn’t the only person with money, you nit wit!!!!

Comment

• OMG , any excuse not to fight Wilder. The money will come the the gate like it does on all fights and if they fail to deliver sue them. Now sign IT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Go to a bank and tell them to approve you a large loan before you show them proof of earnings. See how that works out.
                Robbie, don’t be an idiot. I know you are a legit fight fan and I’m sure you know the funds come from live gates and PPV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                  Hearn: Wilder must produce proof of funds and a contract
                  Wilder fanboys: oooo he scared aj ducking
                  Exactly. And the Wilderiots will wail. Non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnP2 View Post
                    "We need proof of funds" translates to "Wait a minute. This is starting to get real. Do we really want this?"
                    i.e. EVERY fighter being offered money expects "proof of funds"...that's the best Eddie could come up with on the fly. Pathetic.
                    This is just business, friend. Try to take your foot off the gas pedal for once and look at this logically. For all Hearn knows, Wilder IS just playing a PR move. 50 mil? Without proof? What idiot amateur promoter would fall for that? PROVE it, and we have a fight. Don't prove it? NO fight.

Comment

• No way that a guy that can’t even sell out Barclays in his last fight vs Ortiz is going to have 50 million dollars smh. ps they was giving free tickets cause not to many people bought them in the wilder vs Ortiz fight lol

Comment

Working...
                      X