No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao in 2010 would have beaten Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Floyd/Ellerbe said that giving blood 10 days before contributed to having to use ILLEGAL BANNED IV!!!

You don't even believe that when you discuss Manny! You can't make this SH$T up!!!

1. It wasn't illegal.

2. What the fuuck does that have to do with not being able to fight due to giving blood 14 days out????? When are you going to provide that quotation????? I'm still waiting.

There is a big difference between saying "I can't fight because I have to give blood 14 days out," and having a third party say, "Giving blood contributed to dehydration." Ya fuucking moron!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      I agree. Floyd didn't want that work. Shame it took a 39 year old Featherweight to KO and end Pacquaio to gain the "courage"..
      So you're saying it was unreasonable to allow only a 14 day window for drug testing?

And a 50/50 split. Is that what you really believe?

Keep it real. Pacquiao was never going to beat Mayweather. Neither was Marquez for that matter.
      Last edited by travestyny; 04-23-2018, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        So you're saying it was unreasonable to allow only a 14 day window for drug testing?

And a 50/50 split. Is that what you really believe?

Keep it real. Pacquiao was never going to beat Mayweahter. Neither was Marquez for that matter.
        Floyd wanted one of little Pacquaio. A MUCH smaller dude. I think Pacquaio would have won but the mythical matches are irelevant to me. I care about the character of fighters and action they delivered in the ring and Floyd showed me the least of both among modern guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          Floyd wanted one of little Pacquaio. A MUCH smaller dude. I think Pacquaio would have won but the mythical matches are irelevant to me. I care about the character of fighters and action they delivered in the ring and Floyd showed me the least of both among modern guys.
          Right. What I'm asking you is what you base your opinion on being that he signed his name on a 50/50 split contract and gave 14 days.

What about that was unreasonable?

Comment

• "for the sake of boxing can we keep it a secret"

Comment

• Pac only needed one healthy arm to do this work..

Pac's torn rotator cuff tear as evident in this pic.

Right deltoid, red mark. Shows Pac was truly 50% of his true self

2 good ones. No brainer. That will be murder.

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-24-2018, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• Crumple baby! Crumple!

can't you see I had enough?!!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Where was that mark on his shoulder in round 4...or 5...or 6?

You dumbass ass. It got aggravated and that mark shows its worse when it came out on the Flurry in the 4th round.

@ 2:57:" I was disappointing with myself (throwing barrages on Floyd on the 4th round) because he was leaning on the ropes and I was attacking him, starting my pressure to him, but when I threw my hand I feel like I cut my hands. I feel like I didn't have my right hand. "

Starting @ 1:30 Pac backed off after the Barrage, because of the tear

Here's the pic of the last round. It's still there. You blind sheep.

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-23-2018, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                    The one who destroyed Margarito, Miguel Cotto, and beat Joshua Clottey. Pac KO Floyd ala Hatton.
                    I think he would have destroyed him but Floyd brought up the tests and the fight went to trash for 5 years
                    We could have had an epic trilogy but both pussed out
                    Floyd with his bs test demands and pac with his bs excuses fawk them both

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Manny never said that he was scared of needles.

"giving blood contributed to Floyd's dehydration" ...... Ellerbe and Floyd

Ohhhh....I see what you were saying, ADP02. You've done this before!

Arum: "Manny is deathly afraid of needles."

ADP02: Nope. Manny didn't say that. What does Arum know?

Ellerby: "And remember, he's giving blood, giving urine..."

ADP02: Yep. Dr. Ellerby said it, so that means they both said it. And that proves Manny's point that giving blood 14 days before a fight is a valid reason to skip out on it.

Great job.

Comment

Working...
                      X