Comments Thread For: Trump is Considering a Posthumous Pardon For Jack Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
    Ridiculous nonsense.

A bipartisan effort to pardon Johnson had gone on all thru the Obama years. Yes, Republicans and Dems pushed for Obama to Pardon Johnson, but he always refused.
    Yeah I'm calling BS on that also.

Comment

Trump begging for the black vote lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Damn!!! Never knew that?? A lot of boxers like Trump from Tyson to Floyd. He's used to attend fights all the time. I think that's why Bob Arum hates him soo much?? Him and Don King used to be pretty tight with each other.

Obama just cares more about Basketball I guess???

Don King still likes him. Now having a guy like Don King who killed 2 people, around campaigning for you, isnt really a great PR move in my opinion but whatever.

Comment

Not a fan of Trump, but you’ve gotta give credit where credit is due. The POTUS has done a few things right so far with his time in office. This would be one more. A pardon of Jack Johnson pardon is long overdue.

Comment

Smoke and mirrors

They've been talking about pardoning Johnson through the last 3 Presidents. For whatever reason I don't think its happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Yeah I'm calling BS on that also.

What is it you can't come to terms that a black president and 2 black ags would not pardon Johnson. Remember Obama is the same guy who went to the funerals of Dallas policemen that were killed (I'm not against it) yet he would not attend the funerals of two black men who were killed by white police officers around the same time frame (Philando Castile and Alton Sterling). I guess your not very informed, Google is your friend, try it.

Obama does not give a **** about black people just like Trump does not give a **** about white working class people.
              Last edited by jdp28tx; 04-22-2018, 08:37 AM.

Comment

I wouldn’t do it, not because Trump is doing it but his conviction should serve as a permanent reminder of white racism.

He was obviously wrongly convicted but let’s not give Cadet Bonespurs a chance to say he’s done something for black people with an empty gesture

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
                  I wouldn’t do it, not because Trump is doing it but his conviction should serve as a permanent reminder of white racism.

He was obviously wrongly convicted but let’s not give Cadet Bonespurs a chance to say he’s done something for black people with an empty gesture
                  Yeah, lets not right a terrible wrong and give a man who was wrongly convicted justice because you hate Donald Trump. Instead of justice being done for Jack Johnson what is more important to you is Trump not receive credit for it. What an a*shole you are. You are so blinded by your political leanings that you are ok with a racial injustice continuing to mark a great man's legacy just as long as Trump is denied credit for remedying this injustice.
                  You have absolutely no sense of decency.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post

lmao. You made an account just to post this. The hate is strong

Comment

does it really matter at this point but if one digs in to the history of Johnson he was doing more than just "acompaning" them across the state line...

Comment

Working...
                      X