No announcement yet.

Starbucks Strikes Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://news.starbucks.com/views/sup...h-our-partners

Starbucks supporting daca and dreamers, also prefers to hire refugees than citizens

Wouldnt mind this issue going on with the company being racist

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      we cant see from that video when he asked to use the bathroom, i doubt he asked politely. sounds like an obnoxious arsehole and probs walking around the place like he owns it.
      assuming again now?

thats it idc if you cant comment on any of my threads even for boxing fuck you bruh you are one giant idiot

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        The manager gave the white dude the code because she assumed he would buy something.The manager didn't give it to the black dude because he didn't buy anything.

if the rule is "bathroom is only for customers" than everyone should make a purchase first establishing that they are a customer. whoever gave the 1st guy the code should be fired because they selectively enforced store policy.

The fact that store policy was selectively enforced based on color is something corporate needs to address.
        exactly this right here....

its as CLEAR AS DAY what happened even the white dude was surprised

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Nothing better to do than loiter and cry about racism.
          and how exactly was he loitering?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            assuming again now?

thats it idc if you cant comment on any of my threads even for boxing fuck you bruh you are one giant idiot
            quit crying man, im welcome to my opinion. the guy sounds like an arsehole and the video is worthless cause we cant see how he approached the cashiers.

Comment

Starbucks is trash anyway. I'll go to Tim Hortons and Panera Bread instead. No boycotts or protesting needed. I'll just take my business elsewhere.

Comment

This situation is a little different from the other situation in Philadelphia.

I’ve been to restaurants and stores with unsanitary restrooms.

So I have not problem with a business trying to limit restroom traffic to paying customers.

I think it’s fair to have to purchase something before being allowed to use the restroom.

Now the problem is that they were inconsistent by letting the white guy go in assuming he was a paying customer while assuming the black guy wasn’t going to pay.

Got to treat all customers the same and not have two sets of rules.

That manager should be demoted if not fired because she should have known that Starbucks is in a sensitive position right now PR wise.

As for myself I usually Just go into Starbucks and buy the cheapest item on the menu. If I’m there to wait on someone or study. A regular plain coffee is like three dollars.

Or find somewhere else to use the barthroom.
                Last edited by BoxingTech718; 04-16-2018, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  i'm opening StarBlacks in 3 months

Comment

I don't use restrooms at restaurants/gas stations anyway. The best place to use the restroom is at a medical building. Urgent care, hospitals, places like that. Those bathrooms are spotless. And the handicap stalls are huge. You can take a **** on the toilet without putting toilet paper on the seats. (I wouldn't recommend that tho).

Comment

I heard Beercules wrote a letter to Starbucks complaining about having to see BBC's when he uses the restroom. Started a petition to ban BBC's in starbucks restrooms

Comment

Working...
                      X