Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac now has TWO credible 140 pound opponents, so why no demand to fight them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
    68 professional fights in over 23 years as a pro.

I think he's earned the right to fight anyone he wants.
    Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    How do f**kers not grasp this??

The world's #1 P4P fighter at the time fought Andre f**king Berto (lmfaoooooo) and then followed that up against a dude who had never been in a professional boxing ring in his life

Lucas would body bag of those f**king bums

Y'all do know that Pacquiao is a cup of coffee away from being 40, right?!? Jeezus. You motherf**kers at 40 wouldn't even be able to play a half court pickup game of basketball without calling 911
    ^^^^^ what they said

Manny is barely a boxer anymore. He's a politician, I wanted him to retire after the Vargas fight.

Comment

How about Mikey and Prograis fight each other instead and let the 39 year old Pacquiao fight someone older and easier. He paid his dues with many wars against the best when he was younger.

Comment

Who’s demanding Manny fight anyone? There’s more of a retirement demand than anything.

Comment

There is no demand for Pacquaio period. There is no demand for him to fight Matthysse, Alvarado, Mikey, or anyone else. Rumor is the only reason Pac might fight again is because he is still behind big on his taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            When talking about Jeff Horn with a casual friend of mine he asked, "Manny is still boxing?"

He's the past
            Yeah.. my older brother also ask the same question.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              How do f**kers not grasp this??

The world's #1 P4P fighter at the time fought Andre f**king Berto (lmfaoooooo) and then followed that up against a dude who had never been in a professional boxing ring in his life

Lucas would body bag both of those f**king bums

Y'all do know that Pacquiao is a cup of coffee away from being 40, right?!? Jeezus. You motherf**kers at 40 wouldn't even be able to play a half court pickup game of basketball without calling 911
              been saying this even before floyd fight, same case with floyd too. The only fight that matter are between them.

But maybe my boner could pop-up if Marquez in the mix. You know little bit boner

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
                Mikey Garcia and Prograis both won title fights at 140. So why no clamor for Manny to fight them? Surely they are better fights than an old shot Lucas.
                Manny is the WBO #2 ww contender. His next fight should be against the winner of Crawford/Horn. Why waste time discussing 140lb fights against Haymon JWW when we know Bob will NEVER make either of those fights?

Comment

I got exactly ZERO interest in seeing Manny drop weight at damn near 40 years old to fight ANYONE.

I'd rather see Manny stop fighting altogether (& thats my overall opinion of what he should do these days) than drop down a division. As things are being ran doe I say he fight the best fight he can get at 147 & cash out as much as he can. And most likely that'll be done through fighting at 147 & fighting in house guys til his TR contract is up cuz Arum is gonna give him problems with fighting non-TR guys til he's got no value so Manny needs to play the game til his deal is up. From there with TR gone he can really cash out potentially vs the best guys NOT with TR.

Comment

I think he still beats either one of them. Mikey took a lot of leather from Lipinets, who doesn't have Pac's speed, footwork or power. Somehow I doubt Mikey truly wants that fight, same way I doubt he really wants Spence. Not sure what Mikey's true ambitions are since he seems to be all over the place jumping up and down in weight and title shopping.

Comment

He just need to retire. His time is gone.

Comment

Working...
                      X