Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KING OF THE HILL(animation) who is a fan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] KING OF THE HILL(animation) who is a fan?

Loung posters who you imagine look, act or sound like cast members. I'll start

B.UTLER is Khan
    I'm a young bud Strickland krazyn8tive is John RedCorn

Help me out here guys!

Who is Hank? Boomhauer, Dale, Bill, Peggy, Nancy?
    Last edited by Zaroku; 08-29-2017, 08:17 AM.

One of my favorite shows. I used Bill Dauterive as my avy for years. I would claim to be him, but I think punchr would fit him better nowadays with his whole can't get a woman gimmick.

Mike D is Boomhauer

krazyn8tive is obviously John Redcorn

Last edited by Willy Wanker; 08-29-2017, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      One of my favorite shows. I used Bill Dauterive as my avy for years. I would claim to be him, but I think punchr would fit him better nowadays with his whole can't get a woman gimmick.

Mike D is Boomhauer

krazyn8tive is obviously John Redcorn

punchr is bill for sure.

Larry is that Bernie Mac cameo water heater repair man.

Let's use the guest appearance guys like the pimp Alabaster played by snoop dogg

Comment

1bad65 seems like a really solid, stand up guy and he's from Texas, so he would make a good Hank Hill.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          punchr is bill for sure.

Larry is that Bernie Mac cameo water heater repair man.

Let's use the guest appearance guys like the pimp Alabaster played by snoop dogg
          Bwahahaha. I remember Hank's dog was being racist towards that repair guy.

I picture punchr saying something like this:

Comment

1bad65 seems like a really solid, stand up guy and he's from Texas, so he would make a good Hank Hill.

I'll tell you hhwhat, that works for me. I just hope he loves the Cowboys, propane, and propane acsessories I'll tell you hhwhat!

Comment

Chuck magione?

LuAnn?

Lucky?

Joseph?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I'll tell you hhwhat, that works for me. I just hope he loves the Cowboys, propane, and propane acsessories I'll tell you hhwhat!

There's not a character with a dick small enough to be Shaolin Sword, even Bobby. So I'll make him Khan's wife Minh:

Comment

There's not a character with dick small enough to be Shaolin Sword, even Bobby. So I'll make him Khan's wife Minh:

Yep, works for me, but I kinda imagine Shaolin Sword looks like that Ted Wysonansong(spelling) with his misshapen head and all.

Comment

There's not a character with a dick small enough to be Shaolin Sword, even Bobby. So I'll make him Khan's wife Minh:

We got our Hank. I'll tell you hwhat.
                    Now, is Bobby = hectari ?

Whose gonna be the Mexican guy who Dale hires from time to time, I believe his name is Octavio?

Ninh?

Comment

Working...
                    X