No announcement yet.

Pedophile Priest w/ HIV who Raped Children is Forgiven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
    The first rule of Dunning-Kruger club...

Dude, how can I put this? You and I both know, and everyone on this forum knows, that you aren't a smart guy.

So at least you could try to be a decent human being, yeah?
    Poop worshipper!

lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Poop worshipper!

lmao
      I'm all for being nice and fairly respectful to people, even if they are idiots. As long as they are good people.

You? Your not a good person, or smart enough to be interesting.

So I'm just going to pop you on my ignore list. You will like it, it has a pedophile on it, I think you two will get along nicely.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
        Your acceptance of Evolutionism (a false faith based religion) also makes you pantheist

Romans 1:20 For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

which is why the best scientists by far have been Christian
        At least they are working to fill in the gaps in evolution. All God has to do is show Himself and put the doubters to rest but He hasn't. Maybe because he is not there.

Comment

The only thing that evolves by random mutation is evolutionism it self
          He at least we see evidence of that. When last have you seen or heard from God?

You witness random cell mutation in a lab with smaller organisms.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            At least they are working to fill in the gaps in evolution. All God has to do is show Himself and put the doubters to rest but He hasn't. Maybe because he is not there.
            Greater is the reward for those who have faith without sight but your faith is in the false pantheistic god of evolution which has never been observed. The only major change is by Jesus which is testified my millions of miraculous human transformations.

Jesus will appear and has appeared but everyone went crazy, especially your government pedophiles/Romans and Herods, government priests/pharisees, government atheists/Sadducees, Government god/Satan and his Judas Iscariots.

By the way, why do you and Lomasexuals love these racist gaps? Is it because pantheisism is in its essence a racist supremacist caste system where you have transcended via evolutionary reincarnation from so called black ape-men to white transgender god-kings who's manifestation holds the power and duty to exploit any and all nature you deem as less fit?
            Last edited by maracho; 07-11-2017, 08:37 AM.

Comment

The first rule of Dunning-Kruger club...

Dude, how can I put this? You and I both know, and everyone on this forum knows, that you aren't a smart guy.

So at least you could try to be a decent human being, yeah?
              You need to read your first rule. Just because you dont like his accent doesnt make you smarter. In fact, you are blind to the fact that he's been trying to help you understand how feces is actually central to your own Baal Zebub (lord of the flies) pantheist religion and your supremacist karma caste system niche in the Gaia food chain, which depends upon tranisic tantra interkingdom communication via the gut microbiome (70% of which is found in your feces/poop).

Moreover you claimed to be a follower of Spinoza but you obviously do not understand him either for Spinoza writes:“it follows clearly from the laws of nature that the soul is immortal. But those laws of nature are God’s decrees, revealed by the natural light…Now we have also already demonstrated that God’s immutable will concerning the duration of souls has been manifested to men not only by revelation. But also by the natural light.”

Comment

I'm all for being nice and fairly respectful to people, even if they are idiots. As long as they are good people.

You? Your not a good person, or smart enough to be interesting.

So I'm just going to pop you on my ignore list. You will like it, it has a pedophile on it, I think you two will get along nicely.
                siablo14

See im on the poop worshippers head

Comment

You need to read your first rule. Just because you dont like his accent doesnt make you smarter. In fact, you are blind to the fact that he's been trying to help you understand how feces is actually central to your own Baal Zebub (lord of the flies) pantheist religion and your supremacist karma caste system niche in the Gaia food chain, which depends upon tranisic tantra interkingdom communication via the gut microbiome (70% of which is found in your feces/poop).

Moreover you claimed to be a follower of Spinoza but you obviously do not understand him either for Spinoza writes:“it follows clearly from the laws of nature that the soul is immortal. But those laws of nature are God’s decrees, revealed by the natural light…Now we have also already demonstrated that God’s immutable will concerning the duration of souls has been manifested to men not only by revelation. But also by the natural light.”
                  Thats what im been trying to tell the dumbarse he seem to not understand and make up his mind on what he believe/practice.

He criticize God worshipers while he himself worship a freaking poop.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    Thats what im been trying to tell the dumbarse he seem to not understand and make up his mind on what he believe/practice.

He criticize God worshipers while he himself worship a freaking poop.

I guess that's what we should expect from a coprophiliac . Heck, just look at his avatar where he even treats the mighty Lomachenko as his poo.
                    Last edited by maracho; 07-11-2017, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• Wow! Turns out that Hitler was a pantheist who had a fetish for poo too and all kinds of other perversions. To hide it, he either drove 4 of his 5 girlfriends to suicide or had them killed.

https://evolutionnews.org/2016/10/hitlers_religio/
                      Last edited by maracho; 07-11-2017, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X