Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably Vargas vs Rios coming up

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      I was looking forward to this as I expected a war; However I felt like Rios sounded slurred in interviews leading up to the fight and I was concerned. Alvarez is limited, not much power and no head movement at all. Rios looked much bigger despite being the "smaller" fighter. It was a war but I felt like neither should fight again.
      Rios has been slurring for a minute now. I've noticed it since at least the Bradley fight.

Comment

Rios vs Ortiz next haha

Comment

Watching the fight last night had me thinking that neither Rios or Alvarez know how to box at all and both need to retire. Both take too much punishment and both are risking their health.
          I heard Sugar Ray Leonard say he was impressed with both Rios and Alvarez last night during the fight....
          I was like WTF! Impressed about what??? Nothing to be impressed about watching them two guys fight!
          Im a fan of both Rios and Alvarez and don't want neither of them to get seriously hurt so I hope they both retire soon...
          But much props to Rios on a helluva fight! Should be his going away fight....

Comment

Rios is always fun to watch. He loves taking good asswhoopings.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Bunch of Rios haters so funny,
              We now have irrefutable evidence to conclude that Tim Fagley retired to avoid a Rios rematch.

Comment

Working...
              X