No announcement yet.

Spence & Crawford Last Nite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence & Crawford Last Nite

Here they are talking mad shyt to each other.

Neither guy is afraid of the other folks.

To be honest, you can see a genuine respect and affection from both men- they like each other and would probably be very good friends under different circumstances (and may yet be)

Enjoy this video:

I've always said the same thing, TC is a little smaller than Thurman and especially Spence but he makes up for it in skill and his natural athletic gifts. He will pick Spence off and has the footwork and movement to get out after he lands. He will have some sticky spots for sure, Spence is too good not to win rounds and use his size, but TC has enough chin and toughness to survive those moments, and that is where I think people underestimate him, he is nasty tough, and that normally equates to a great stamina too. Funny video

Comment

nice.............

Comment

Spence is a pus$y, definitely scared of Crawford. His nuthuggers will say otherwise

Comment

I enjoyed that video a lot.

Round 1 goes to Spence

Comment

My college teamate is spences best friend, hes all in the vid, big hud... Why did spence check buds homie like that tho? Lol good vid

Comment

I'm sorry, did he just say the "easy road" knocking Porter out?

That is NOT an easy fight for Spence. He's never faced a rough opponent.

Comment

I don't know about good friends under different circumstances, but yeah, I feel like this is the way it should be. They shouldn't be all buddy buddy, but there's no need in creating personal beef when this is just a business.

Comment

I like Crawford, he has a prime B-Hop vibe.

Comment

Al Haymon vs Bob Arum three round exhibition LMAO

Comment

Working...
                    X